1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FS: 14-140mm w/7yr warranty! £450GBP + shipping

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by vincechu, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Thread reopened 21/06/10 - I'm finally finished with my exams and have more free time on my hands, so I've put the 14-140mm back on sale.

Apologies to those who were interested but the 20mm f1.7 is no longer for sale as I've decided to keep it, it's such an amazing lens

Descriptions

Panasonic 14-140mm £450GBP + actual shipping

The lens is in like-new condition (10/10), no marks or scratches (its been protected by a UV filter). It was seperated from a GH1 kit so will include both caps, hood and the UV filter which has been protecting it.

Includes a Mack Camera 7 Year Lens Warranty - which is transferable (although for a $20USD admin fee payable to Mack camera) and valid worldwide.

Just as a rough guide I sent a 14-45mm to Australia (to iconindustries on these forums) from the UK and it cost me around £15GBP, fully insured and took around 5days, however the 14-140mm is heavier and needs to be insured for a higher value so will cost more. If you let me know where you are I'll get a quote for you as fast as I can.

*Will offer refunds including return shipping, but only if I've not described the items accurately*

I've yet to take photos of the lens and upload them, but will do so soon, or will do so as soon as I can upon request.

Any question's please don't hesitate to ask :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

you have a pm

3. back alley

back alley Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 21, 2010
    i like my g1 plus 20 too much to give up. you will miss that articulating screen, i'll wager.

the 14-140 for the macro i agree with and would have done that myself...had i not run into a brace of old canon ltm lenses and a cv 28, all for my rd1.

4. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Bump, had a few offers for the 14-140mm and 20mm but too low as I'm also paying for insured shipping worldwide

pasterw, I've tried replying your PM, but can't seem to, probably because you've only made 2 posts in the forums. I think your offer was too low for the 20mm, considering UK prices and that mines in new condition,

Thanks anyway :)

5. pasterw

pasterw New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 8, 2010
    Oxford
    Vince,

Consider that postage within the UK would be much cheaper than shipping overseas. But thanks for considering my offer anyway.

Wolfgang

6. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

wolfgang - just in case I change my mind, can you PM me your email address? or perhaps we could negotiate - originally I was going to try and find a compromise price but couldn't pm you back

Backalley, I think you're right that I'll miss the G1's articulating screen and EVF. but I think if i do I'll buy a GH1 or the G2. But for now I'm really liking the Olympus' out of cam Jpegs (the colour rendition mostly), the 14-140mm makes a great all round lens but I bought it when i was new to photography and have found that I tend to shoot close ups of objects or flowers and do the odd potrait, so the longer end of the 14-140mm isnt really used. I think the 45PL would be ideal for what I do, and the cheaper (but brilliant 45-200mm) will cover my longer distance needs well. :)

7. klythawk

klythawk Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Nottingham U.K.
    John
    Vince, sent pm.:smile:

8. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sorry to all those who were interested, the G1 is now withdrawn as a deal for me to get a E-P2 from the USA has fallen through and I don't want to be left without a camera.

Negotiating a deal for the Panasonic 20mm and is pretty much pending payment

9. acmatos

acmatos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM sent

Sent you a PM ... probably too late!

10. keel

keel Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 11, 2010
    Perth Australia
    Hello Vince is the 17mm gone then?

Keel

11. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi all, apologies for not replying sooner, I've been busy revising for spring semester exams at university.

I still have the 20mm but have reluctantly agreed to wait til friday for the person (not a forum member) who I was waiting for payment from to get his money together as he offered to pay slightly higher than what I wanted in return.

In the event he can't get the funds together the lens will be available at the price above - not his higher offer price.

The 14-140mm still available.

12. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

bump.

The 14-140mm is still available at £450GBP + actual shipping, the majority of replies above were regarding the 20mm and G1, which have been withdrawn.

13. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Still available at £450GBP, if you're interested don't be shy and send me a PM ;-)

In the UK the lens retails new for around £699GBP and used around ebay for £520GBP-£550GBP, so I think i've got a pretty good price especially considering I've got a 7year warranty with it.

Will post worldwide, although when converted to USD I appreciate that this price is higher than prices in the USA, so perhaps those in the EU are more likely to be interested.

Any questions or if you require photos of the lens, don't hesitate to ask

14. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

it's still available :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.