From the Tarheel State

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by OPSSam, Feb 18, 2011.

1. OPSSam

OPSSam Mu-43 Regular

Dec 18, 2010
    NC
    Greeting from North Carolina. I am the proud owner of an E-PL1 and I am a recreational photographer. Any good pictures I take are not due to due dilligence or talent.

My main reason for getting into the :43: format was the potential to use my old glass. Two adapters and I go from one kit lens to eight, which I find very cool.

My former camera was a Nikon D60. Though I still have it, let's just say it's been getting plenty of rest these days. My current job is tech support, related to cameras. I wouldn't say I know everything there is to know about cameras, but I tend to know more than anyone really needs to.

I started posting long before introducing myself here, but wanted to be friendly and say hello anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

OPSSam, a belated "official" welcome to you from up here in still wintery New York! Thanks for backtracking a bit and stopping in to introduce yourself.:2thumbs:

3. dmc

dmc Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2011
    Beijing
    Welcome. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.