1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

From SCP back to live control

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by kanasgowatom, Jan 6, 2012.

1. kanasgowatom

kanasgowatom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    A while back I had asked for help to access the SCP, and I was finally able to. Now, while I like the SCP, I would like to go back to live control, not for any gal reason, just to be able to do it. I am not getting there. The manual just says to press the ok button, that takes me to the SCP, I know the solution will be very simple, can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance
    kanasgowatom

2. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    I got mine turned off and forgot how to turn it back on. Perhaps both of us should read the manual.

3. Markb

Markb Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 9, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Mark
    Press the info button to toggle between live info and SCP. It works on the E-P1.

4. kanasgowatom

kanasgowatom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    SCP on and off

I went to page 81 of the manual, and found the answer I was looking for. I just should have read further. Thank you anyway.

kanasgowatom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.