From Malaysia with love

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by stinky_shirt, Jan 13, 2011.

1. stinky_shirt

stinky_shirt New to Mu-43

Jan 13, 2011
    Hello to all members, been thinking hard for new camera system, finally choose to be part of micro four third family, after being tempted by the gh1(gh13).

I'm still a newbie to this area, with past experience of various slr(s). Want to start with affordable system to work with. Aspired to be great filmmaker and videographer.

So here i'm now with my petité GH1 and still hunting for few extra equipment, gonna spend a lot more time with my newfound lover to see its potential :biggrin:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome and Hello from Scotland. That's a nice camera you've chosen :smile: I'm pretty new to m43 myself, but enjoying it a lot. Lots of good folks here for helping with advice and tips. Have fun with your new cam.

All the best,

• Like Like x 2
  3. vintageslrs

vintageslrs Mu-43 Regular

Dec 13, 2010
    You'l this forum a great resource with good folks on it.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to you and your new love, stinky_shirt!:biggrin: I think you're going to find the Video forum quite a nice place to hang out, and I look forward to seeing what you and your GH1 do together.:thumbup:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. stinky_shirt

stinky_shirt New to Mu-43

Jan 13, 2011
    Thanks guys 4 ur support. Colin i hope we can help each other discover this camera potential.

BBW, I'll definitely join the group..after I can manage these huge video files :thumbup: