From a Sunday walk

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by WJW59, Jan 29, 2012.

1. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    We went from a walk Sunday afternoon on the section of the river walk from Ft. Fisher/Ranger Hall of Fame and behind Baylor Univ. I grabbed my E-PL2/Oly 17mm to take along and snapped a few shots along the way. Not the best time of year for scenery along the way but I did get a few snaps.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    My son and daughter-in-law are Baylor grads (Class of 2006) and still live in Waco. We'll have to visit/revisit some of those areas when we're in town next weekend. Thanks!
  3. David

David Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    great colors from EPL2 !
  4. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Wonderful colours and nice use of shallow DOF. A great advertisement for the 17/2.8!
  5. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    crsnydertx: I'd say stop by and say hello except I'm working Saturday and Sunday

David/Luckypenguin: Thanks for the comments. I did shoot these RAW and adjust them. There was some loss of contrast from flare.

The funny part was the first shot. I originally started shooting a series from f22 up to see when the red dots would stop and liked it enough to keep it. The reddish flare around the sun becomes very noticeable red dots after about f5.6 and looks like measles by f22. f4 and below were ok.