Fremont Street Neon in the Rain (Las Vegas)

barry

Super Moderator
I was in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago... one night it started raining while I was at Fremont Street Experience; the rain was welcome not only as it was almost 100F, but photographically...

E7297978 neon rain defocused 1600px.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

E7297981 walking in neon rain OV3 straightened 1600x1200.jpg

E7297985 neon rain traffic 1200h.jpg

E7297990 Lyft Driver in rain.jpg

E7297973 Fremont St in rain OV3.jpg

All were taken with the Olympus 45mm f/1.8 & my E-M1 mk1.
Some were processed exclusively in RawTherapee; some went through OV3 first to keep the 'Oly color'.

Gerard

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I was in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago... one night it started raining while I was at Fremont Street Experience; the rain was welcome not only as it was almost 100F, but photographically...
Some were processed exclusively in RawTherapee; some went through OV3 first to keep the 'Oly color'.
I
I like #2 best

Gerard

Mu-43 Hall of Famer

All these shots are 1/20 sec.
Only #2 shows unsharpness by movement. The white skirt in relation to the car behind it. That struck me.
But I can fully understand the choice of @Replytoken

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
I am usually in Vegas twice a year for conferences and try to head up to Fremont St as a bit of an antidote to The Strip. That first image really conveys Fremont in great way. Perhaps I'll have the benefit of some rain on a visit. Usually its 115 degree heat in the dead of summer.

--Ken

Latest threads

Top Bottom