1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FREE WATER PROOF POINT AND SHOOT | Location: CONUS | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> FREE WATER PROOF POINT AND SHOOT
    </br>Prices</br> FREE + Shipping
    </br>Location</br> CONUS
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have an Olympus 850SW water/shock resistant camera in blue. This one here: Amazon.com: Olympus Stylus 850SW 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Black): Camera & Photo

These olys take Oly's proprietary xD card. The camera has a spot on the lens inside that does show up on pictures (in the upper left corner). It's an 8MP camera that only takes I think up to 640X480 video, if even that. There are chips on the body corners and the control wheel icons are partially rubbed off.

Except for the lens spot, the camera is still working fine, but it in used condition.

This is an excellent camera for your very young kid to use, or just for an underwater kick-around camera. That's how we used it. My daughter's outgrown it, so it's time to move it on.

If you want to see pictures, or samples or anything else, or if you want a 3 day trial period, please understand I'm giving it away, and have already put more time into typing this than I really care to do. It's yours if you pay shipping and for the boxing materials. I'm figuring $15 to CONUS to should do it.

Comes with body, cable, charger, and 3 batteries -- original and 2 aftermarket. I think one of the batteries doesn't hold a charge well, but the other 2 are fine. And 1 2GB xD card.

Will ship to paypal verified account, and use regular paypal, so I can do one-click shipping label.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $15
    </br>Handling time</br> it will ship out next week sometime
    </br>References</br> Lots :) here and FM
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. mcumeda

mcumeda Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    If it is still available, I will take it.

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.