• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry (25)

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Hi Keeth, I think you need to click on the envelope icon (top right) as I think that's the secure way of PM'ing?

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
I have a pair of the hooks - PM me your address at
gretsch6138ATrogersDOTcom-(Of course it's @ for AT . for DOT)
If interested - I'm in Canada -
In lieu of postage I'll trade for a small Welsh flag key chain or preferably a
collectors pin with your country flag -
Sorry for the delay Monty.
I'll pass on your offer for now thanks, but next time I'm allowed to drive 100 miles to Cardiff, I'll look out for a couple of Welsh goodies for you. :whistling:

gnb40

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Gary
Going to cjoliprsf.

I have a 3rd party LPE-12 battery, but worked well and can be charged using the Canon chargers. This is for the Canon SL1 and EOS M cameras (and maybe some others). If you'd like it, PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.

Last edited:

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
I bought "The Olympus E-M5 MkII Menu System Simplified"by David Thorpe but the chap selling it misadvertised it and I received the E-M1 MKII version instead.
He's refunded me and doesn't want the copy back (it's as new) so if anyone would like it, they're welcome.
I'd prefer to post within the UK if possible, as I'll cover the postage cost.

If I may make a request here, the used E-M5 MkII body I bought didn't come with the small triangular strap hooks (with the plastic protection bits) so if anyone's got a spare pair I'd be grateful to receive them (and pay for postage) rather than order a pair from China.

Cheers.
OFF THE MARKET!

I've got a pair of hooks for you if you still need'em.
If so, PM.

Last edited:

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim
All,

I have received requests from two different people who are not forum regulars, and in fact have not made a single post. It seems they joined for no other reason than to ask for a freebie. One made a few posts afterwards but only in the for sale section.

The short answer is 'No". The long answer is that this is a community, and like all communities members must participate in order for the community to grow. If you want to glean the benefits of the community, then you'll need to be involved.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but that's my position. Others may feel differently, and that's fine too.

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
I have a generic centre (and outer) pinch 62mm front lens cap I ordered by mistake. It is one of those with a cord if you desire to use it or not.

Prefer to send to UK as I will pay postage.

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Real Name
Sameer
Found some random stuff lying around while cleaning over the long weekend.
  • FL-LM1 flash in pouch. Works well.
  • Olympus BCS-1 charger with an one Olympus and one 3rd party BLS-1 battery.
Yours anywhere in the US for the cost of first class postage.

Last edited:

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
I bought "The Olympus E-M5 MkII Menu System Simplified"by David Thorpe but the chap selling it misadvertised it and I received the E-M1 MKII version instead.
He's refunded me and doesn't want the copy back (it's as new) so if anyone would like it, they're welcome.
I'd prefer to post within the UK if possible, as I'll cover the postage cost.

If I may make a request here, the used E-M5 MkII body I bought didn't come with the small triangular strap hooks (with the plastic protection bits) so if anyone's got a spare pair I'd be grateful to receive them (and pay for postage) rather than order a pair from China.

Cheers.

Book now received, nicely packaged and in lovely condition.

Many thanks, Brian. (pm sent)

Cheers
Keith

NOW SOLD!!!

Sirui Pro Brass 67mm UV & 67mm CPL Filters - Like New!
Yours for the price of shipping to your Zip.
Used seldom so literally like new, this comes with it's tough aluminum case for protection against gorilla attacks :thumbup: Made with Corning Glass with 22 layer AR coatings on both sides! Brass filter ring provides high strength with much less "stiction".
CPL Filter has aluminum ring and provides sharp images.
Please Use PM System For Communicating!

ta311583sirui-jpg.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Wall-Eeeeeeeeeeeeee
Real Name
Ovidiu
Used seldom so literally like new, this comes with it's tough aluminum case for protection against gorilla attacks :thumbup: Made with Corning Glass with 22 layer AR coatings on both sides! Brass filter ring provides high strength with much less "stiction".

View attachment 868668
Can I have them please? Would do well for my Panny Leica 50-20mm and stepped up on Oly 12-40mm Pro

Please Use PM System For Communicating!

View attachment 868668

NOW SOLD! No more comments here, Please!

Last edited:

jpig

Mu-43 Regular
CLAIMED and in the mail to Shadetree. Hope you get some good use out of it.

When buying some used batteries for my old Panasonic LX3 I was mistakenly shipped a used Panasonic DMW-BLE9 battery. Amazon refunded me my money but did not want the battery back. It does not fit any of my cameras, so if you have a use for it, it's yours for the cost of postage. I'll ship to CONUS by USPS First Class package in the box it came in, which all together weighs 8 oz. I'm in San Diego 92102. I've checked the postage at USPS, and because lithium batteties are considered hazardous materials, this must be shipped by ground. For whatever reason, the shipping turns out to be a little pricey: from $7.50 to nearby locations in Southern California, to $9.53 to NYC.

I believe it's supposed to fit the Panasonic GF3, GF5, GF6, GX7 and maybe others. Check your camera manual and battery to make sure. I don't have a charger or a camera for it, so I can't personally vouch for the condition, but it was described as a customer return and near new. It does not come with the plastic battery cover/case. All I can say is that the other 3 batteries they sent me for my LX3 all work well and hold a charge nearly like new.

Last edited:

Shadetree

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Butch Oakey
When buying some used batteries for my old Panasonic LX3 I was mistakenly shipped a used Panasonic DMW-BLE9 battery. Amazon refunded me my money but did not want the battery back. It does not fit any of my cameras, so if you have a use for it, it's yours for the cost of postage. I'll ship to CONUS by USPS First Class package in the box it came in, which all together weighs 8 oz. I'm in San Diego 92102.

I believe it's supposed to fit the Panasonic GF3, GF5, GF6, GX7 and maybe others. Check your camera manual and battery to make sure. I don't have a charger or a camera for it, so I can't personally vouch for the condition, but it was described as a customer return and near new. It does not come with the plastic battery cover/case. All I can say is that the other 3 batteries they sent me for my LX3 all work well and hold a charge nearly like new. View attachment 869360 View attachment 869361 View attachment 869362 View attachment 869364 View attachment 869365
I can use it, will send a pm

PacNWMike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Someone left this behind. Free to a good home for the postage. It was being used so assume that it has some 'poop' left and is re-chargeable. No idea what model uses it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom