• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry (25)

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
OMD EM-5 Book - Free to Canada/Lower 48 -
EM5 Book.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Shadetree

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Butch Oakey
Sent to moisocr. Olympus MCON-35 (Macro Extension Lens) - This is a high quality lens that attaches to your lens as would a filter. It has 62mm threads on the lens side and 72mm threads on the filter side. I have used it with adapter rings on different primes and even a Pana 12-60 zoom. Since getting a macro lens this is been sitting in a closet. This should fit in a Priority Mail small flat rate box ($8.30)... could be cheaper depending on your location. I'm in Delaware. If interested, send me your zip and I'll get you the shipping cost. View attachment 854117
PM sent

Shadetree

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Butch Oakey
24/7 Traffic Collection DSLR Camera Pouch with Adjustable/Removable Strap & Built-in Weather Cover

I have 4 of these BINB (don't ask why). Dont think any DSLR will fit, but a GX-7 with 12-32 attached does fit. Trying to move them on to people who might actually use them. Yours for the cost of first class mail.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018JORJHK/
Do you have any left? Will take one if you do, have a GX7 with a 12-32 lens.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
UPDATE: Picked up by @golftango. Glad it will serve a use.

I have an E-M1 mk I that is partially disabled but maybe useful for parts. It still powers on but it has issues with wheel skip on both wheels. The lens mount no longer works with native lenses but can still work with an adapted lens. The shutter likes to jam especially in colder temps around 55 F but e-shutter mode works fine. I would not consider it rain worthy either as a seal around the Fn2 button is gone. I have a good E-M1.1 and 1.3 now so I really don't need this. Someone that needs parts like a display or EVF components or simply doesn't mind squeezing the last bit of life with all the limits it has may find it useful.

Let me know if you are interested. Shipping in the US with USPS flatrate small box at $8.30.

Last edited:

cjoliprsf

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Claude
EF / EF-S mount adaptor arrived yesterday.
Now ready to play with my collection of EF-mount Canon, Sigma and Tamron optics...

201110_1600.jpg

Thanks to forum member @LilSebastian !
During the next days/weeks, I should report results in the Adapted lenses (https://www.mu-43.com/forums/adapted-lenses.40/) thread. Stay tuned...

Drdul

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Haoge LH-M48B Lens Hood for Olympus 17mm F1.8

Free to a good home, recipient pays shipping costs from Vancouver BC (I estimate about USD $15 = CAD $20).
  • Haoge LH-M48B black metal lens hood specially designed for Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital 17mm f1.8 lens
  • Screw knob design with internal compression ring
  • Make of anodized alumium metal
  • Replaces Olympus LH-48B
Lens hood is in excellent condition, with only a few small spots where the black coating has been rubbed off to reveal the silver metal (could likely cover over these few spots with a sharpie).

Haoge LH-M48B.jpg

golftango

Mu-43 Regular
UPDATE: Picked up by @golftango. Glad it will serve a use.

I have an E-M1 mk I that is partially disabled but maybe useful for parts. It still powers on but it has issues with wheel skip on both wheels. The lens mount no longer works with native lenses but can still work with an adapted lens. The shutter likes to jam especially in colder temps around 55 F but e-shutter mode works fine. I would not consider it rain worthy either as a seal around the Fn2 button is gone. I have a good E-M1.1 and 1.3 now so I really don't need this. Someone that needs parts like a display or EVF components or simply doesn't mind squeezing the last bit of life with all the limits it has may find it useful.

Let me know if you are interested. Shipping in the US with USPS flatrate small box at $8.30.

E-M1 arrived today, and it is just as described. Packed very creatively, too! Thank you Felipe!

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
OK my turn, a load of old legacy manual operated film era lenses offered up for postage as follows:

Canon FD mount
Canon 50mm f1.8 with bend filter thread
Kiron 80-200mm f4 macro lens stuck aperture wide open. With clip on hood.
Albinar 135mm f2.8 lens stuck aperture wide open

Konica Mount
Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.7
Asanuma 28mm f2.8

Asanuma 90-230mm f4.5

Other than noted in RED above, everything else is good condition and operational. Some have back caps, some have front caps, half of them have lens cases. I can provide further info and take pictures if anyone wants more details.

m43-to-FD and m43-to-Konica adapters are readily available on eBay and Amazon typically for under $15.

My preference is to ship in the USA using a Priority Mail medium flat rate box (~$15) and to keep the Canon trio together.

UPDATE: All taken

Last edited:

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim

agile_one

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Gene Sweeney
** Update - these are taken - that was quick. :)

Two Olympus Zuiko OM mount film lenses looking for good home. Will separate. Both are in excellent condition cosmetically and operationally. No flaws to mention, and they will make wonderful adapted lenses, or use on your old Olympus OM cameras from your closet. Just cover actual shipping and PayPal fee, and they are yours. PM to make arrangements.

- 75-150mm f/4 zoom with leather case
- 200mm f/4

Zuiko Lenses - 1.jpeg

Last edited:

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim
Pentax 110 Body Cap. KEH sent it to me instead of a battery for a GX9. :hmmm: They sent the battery and said to keep the cap, not worth sending back. Someone's lucky day.

DefectiveMonk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mark
Thanks, @agile_one

I got the lenses yesterday and was sitting in my office today taking pictures of the books across the room with the 200 f/4 and lamenting that I'd get no bird photos with this until spring when the guy below landed outside the window! The ISO was too high and my manual focus skills aren't really up to par for birding yet but I'm pretty happy! Below is about a 50% crop.
50751432953_8166915b2d_3k.jpg
Woodpecker by Defective Monk, on Flickr

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
I bought "The Olympus E-M5 MkII Menu System Simplified"by David Thorpe but the chap selling it misadvertised it and I received the E-M1 MKII version instead.
He's refunded me and doesn't want the copy back (it's as new) so if anyone would like it, they're welcome.
I'd prefer to post within the UK if possible, as I'll cover the postage cost.

If I may make a request here, the used E-M5 MkII body I bought didn't come with the small triangular strap hooks (with the plastic protection bits) so if anyone's got a spare pair I'd be grateful to receive them (and pay for postage) rather than order a pair from China.

Cheers.

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
I bought "The Olympus E-M5 MkII Menu System Simplified"by David Thorpe but the chap selling it misadvertised it and I received the E-M1 MKII version instead.
He's refunded me and doesn't want the copy back (it's as new) so if anyone would like it, they're welcome.

If I may make a request here, the used E-M5 MkII body I bought didn't come with the small triangular strap hooks (with the plastic protection bits) so if anyone's got a spare pair I'd be grateful to receive them (and pay for postage) rather than order a pair from China.

Cheers.
I have a pair of the hooks - PM me your address at
gretsch6138ATrogersDOTcom-(Of course it's @ for AT . for DOT)
If interested - I'm in Canada -
In lieu of postage I'll trade for a small Welsh flag key chain or preferably a
collectors pin with your country flag -

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro

Cheers.

Brian, I would love the EM1ii book. It would be great for both my wife and myself.

I'll pm you

Latest threads

Top Bottom