• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry (25)

cjoliprsf

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Claude
I would also have asked for if I hadn't bought recently the Meike/Neewer 35mm/1.7... Both lenses are obviously quite similar and would be used for pretty much same usage, and I don't see the need to have both.

BadCat

Mu-43 Regular
Aloha All!

Great idea for the sticky thread. I’ve got 2x Olympus FL-36r flashes I’ve been meaning to offer up. Both had batteries leak in them. I cleaned the battery compartments. One flash powers on, the other does not. Neither flash fires. Exterior condition is perfect otherwise. Free to whomever is willing to pay shipping. I’d prefer the same person take both.

I’m in Kapolei, HI 96707 and will ship to anywhere in the US. International is also an option though I presume shipping cost is prohibitive.

Thanks!

BadCat

Mu-43 Regular
Aloha All!

Great idea for the sticky thread. I’ve got 2x Olympus FL-36r flashes I’ve been meaning to offer up. Both had batteries leak in them. I cleaned the battery compartments. One flash powers on, the other does not. Neither flash fires. Exterior condition is perfect otherwise. Free to whomever is willing to pay shipping. I’d prefer the same person take both.

I’m in Kapolei, HI 96707 and will ship to anywhere in the US. International is also an option though I presume shipping cost is prohibitive.

Thanks!

UPDATE-
Flashes have found a new home!

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Real Name
Sameer
24/7 Traffic Collection DSLR Camera Pouch with Adjustable/Removable Strap & Built-in Weather Cover

I have 4 of these BINB (don't ask why). Dont think any DSLR will fit, but a GX-7 with 12-32 attached does fit. Trying to move them on to people who might actually use them. Yours for the cost of first class mail.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018JORJHK/

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
24/7 Traffic Collection DSLR Camera Pouch with Adjustable/Removable Strap & Built-in Weather Cover

I have 4 of these BINB (don't ask why). Dont think any DSLR will fit, but a GX-7 with 12-32 attached does fit. Trying to move them on to people who might actually use them. Yours for the cost of first class mail.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018JORJHK/

Sameer, I'll take one. Good for some smaller cameras I have and don't want to carry a larger bag with too much stuff. Will DM you to arrange payment of postage.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
Hey, folks, @shwaz changed his mind and has passed on the Meike 50mm f2.0 so it's back up to be claimed.
Hi Mark. If no one else is immediately interested I think it would be a fun to shoot with and compare it to my adapted Minolta 50mm & 58mm lenses. If I tire of it I'll just put it back up in here and ship it off to someone else to enjoy. I'll DM you to arrange shipping payment.

gnb40

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Gary
I found an unopened Olympus EP-10 eyecup. I've had both the EM-5 and the EM-5 II, but I think this is for the EM-5, not sure if it will work on any other body. I can put this in a standard envelope and send it out... no charge for shipping.

Update: EP-10 has been claimed.

Attachments

• P1000075.jpeg
    P1000075.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

DefectiveMonk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mark
Hi Mark. If no one else is immediately interested I think it would be a fun to shoot with and compare it to my adapted Minolta 50mm & 58mm lenses. If I tire of it I'll just put it back up in here and ship it off to someone else to enjoy. I'll DM you to arrange shipping payment.
@felipegeek , you were beaten to the punch via a Conversation (direct message) 3 minutes earlier than you. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
That's funny actually. I burned several minutes looking at your showcase portrait shots and some on Flickr which is why I decided to ask for it. It has a different look than the aforementioned Minolta lenses and thought it would be interesting. Someone will get use out of it which is the original intent.. Will look forward possibly seeing some photos with the lens added to the showcase thread for it.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
I found an unopened Olympus EP-10 eyecup. I've had both the EM-5 and the EM-5 II, but I think this is for the EM-5, not sure if it will work on any other body. I can put this in a standard envelope and send it out... no charge for shipping.
It's for the E-M5 Mk 1. The EP-15 if the Mk II version of the standard eyecup..

bmhome1

just an old pro
Real Name
Bruce
Got my Penpal PP-1 bluetooth today from generous @WRay...brand new in box ;~) !.

Tiny size and works great with latest Samsung S10, paired right away and sends photo effortlessly. Only issue is largest size is 1900x1200 pix to transfer. But does quickly and image looks good on phone, which is my main usage. Very pleased. Thanks so much!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Brand New 37mm Vivitar Series 1 MC Filter Kit. Includes UV, CPL, & Florescent filters in a nice wallet. Just pay shipping from 93614 and it's yours!
TA171580.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
Sameer, I'll take one. Good for some smaller cameras I have and don't want to carry a larger bag with too much stuff. Will DM you to arrange payment of postage.

It arrived yesterday. nice pouch but over-engineered by the manufacturer. Fits a Oly 12-40mm lens nicely or the O-XZ1 pocket cam. It could also serve warm/cold beverage holder in a pinch. : ) Thanks Sameer!

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
Free to a good home...

84.5mm Camera Filters opened, never used:

F300289C-A001-4495-9485-406D89445EB8.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ship to: UK mainland
Buyer pays postage (via PayPal)

Shadetree

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Butch Oakey
Free Minolta MD 35 mm f2.8
Unremarkable lens but could be fun for your adapted use. I have too many similar.

Aperture is slightly sticky. It will reopen but slowly... Need to be cleaned which is beyond me.

Item in NJ, You pay actual shipping. US only. Pics if you want
Got the lens in great shape, thanks for the excellent packing! Had ordered an adapter for it but naturally it was the wrong one - marked "MD-M43" but it was too big for the micro four thirds, maybe for the four thirds. Going to send it back and hopefully they will have the right one to send to me. Thanks again for the lens, hope to take lots of pics with it.

Shadetree

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Butch Oakey
Meike 50mm f2.0 manual focus lens for Micro Four Thirds mount (Amazon Link). Essentially mint. Probably used a dozen times total. Absolutely nothing wrong with it it's just not for me. Actual photos from this lens in the showcase thread. Making room in the lens drawer for a Helios 44-2 (mmm, swirley bokeh).

Shipping from Ohio, US. Willing to ship in the US. You pay actual postage via PayPal.

View attachment 851419 Meike_50mm_f2 by Defective Monk, on Flickr
Is it still available?

Latest threads

Top Bottom