• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry13 (23)

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
I still have the Canon lenses listed above, and one or two bodies.

And still have lots of camera bags.
And Pentax and OM glass.
And I have a box of misc camera literature and docs.

MORE STUFF:
I probably have some Minolta zooms
too... Let me know if anyone is interested in local pickup.

Several Canon flashes with pouches, e.g. SPEEDLITE 200E FLASH.
Details on the Pentax M42 equipment:
SUN 85-210/4.8. G, no caps.

2x tele converter.

Tele Lentar auto 200/3.5. VG, no caps.
Soligor 45-150/3.5, VG, no caps.
Pentax book by Carl Shipman.

Last edited:

PeteS

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Pete Staehling
I have two remotes for Olympus cameras that I no longer have any use for RM-CB1 and a RM-1 will ship to anywhere in mainland Canada or the USA
PM me if you have use for them. They must go together will not separate.
If you still have them they will work on the E-PL6 I could use them as long as shipping isn't prohibitive between where you are and Tallahassee.

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If you still have them they will work on the E-PL6 I could use them as long as shipping isn't prohibitive between where you are and Tallahassee.
Ummm, I don't think they will work on an E-PL6. RM-UC1 is the remote that works on older Pen/OMD cameras.

The RM-1 shutter release was an infrared device that worked on most of the DSLRs (E-500 and E-330 may have been the exceptions) and some of the earlier fixed lens cameras (E-10/E-20, C-*). The sensor was on the front of the camera, and it was pretty weak IMHO.

The RM-CB1 shutter release was a wired shutter release. It worked on the high end DSLRS (E-1, E-3, E-5, and maybe E-30) and some of the earlier fixed lens cameras (E-10/E-20). It was a circular cable that screwed into the camera.

The RM-UC1 shutter release uses the 12-pin Olympus cable that Olympus used on Pens/OMD until they switched to standard USB cables (USB B-micro or USB C). There were some cameras that used the 12 pin plug but did not support the RM-UC1.

The RM-CB2 shutter release uses a 3 pin cable that is often used for audio. I think it is 2.5mm. The E-m1 mark II/III, E-m1x, and E-m5 mark III use this cable. Note, several Canon cameras use a similar cable, and you can use the Canon or clone cables on these cameras.

PeteS

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Pete Staehling
Ummm, I don't think they will work on an E-PL6. RM-UC1 is the remote that works on older Pen/OMD cameras.

The RM-1 shutter release was an infrared device that worked on most of the DSLRs (E-500 and E-330 may have been the exceptions) and some of the earlier fixed lens cameras (E-10/E-20, C-*). The sensor was on the front of the camera, and it was pretty weak IMHO.

The RM-CB1 shutter release was a wired shutter release. It worked on the high end DSLRS (E-1, E-3, E-5, and maybe E-30) and some of the earlier fixed lens cameras (E-10/E-20). It was a circular cable that screwed into the camera.

The RM-UC1 shutter release uses the 12-pin Olympus cable that Olympus used on Pens/OMD until they switched to standard USB cables (USB B-micro or USB C). There were some cameras that used the 12 pin plug but did not support the RM-UC1.

The RM-CB2 shutter release uses a 3 pin cable that is often used for audio. I think it is 2.5mm. The E-m1 mark II/III, E-m1x, and E-m5 mark III use this cable. Note, several Canon cameras use a similar cable, and you can use the Canon or clone cables on these cameras.
Okay. Thanks.

Brownie

Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim
K-Mart 'Focal' 135mm f/2.8 PK mount, no aperture blades. It came with a kit I bought, makes nice photos. Hope you like Bokeh!
DSC05119.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bunch of filters, PM and let me know what you're looking for and I'll check. All glass, no plastic. Albinar, Hoya, etc. Polarizers, Sky, UV, etc. The yellow filter is spoken for. The larger UV are near new with almost no use. Take one or all.

DSC05085.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A nice little P-N-S case with belt loop, accessory pocket. Would probably fit a GX9 or so with a pancake or flat lens. May be too tight for a 25mm.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Olympus Zuiko OM-mount 35mm lenses

FREE ONLY IF YOU COME PICK THEM UP NEAR Pomona, CA.

If you want them shipped, please see my F/S listing for prices.

Primes:
Olympus OM 50/2 PF auto-focus, EX
Tamron 135/2.8, VG, no caps, integrated hood

Zooms:
Olympus Zuiko 75-150/4, EX, with hard case, rear cap, integrated hood, UV filter.
Olympus Zuiko 75-150/4, VG, with rear cap, integrated hood, UV filter.

Olympus Zuiko 100-200/5 auto, ex, rear cap, filler, soft case

Tokina 80-200/4.5, ex, no caps
https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/tokina-80-200mm-f-4-5-rmc.html

Tamron 80-205/4.5 Multi/C, EX, with caps, integrated hood, plus Tamron TC.

Vivitar (KIRON #22954473) SERIES 1 70-210/3.5 auto macro, EX but zoom very stiff, UV filter
https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/vivitar-series-1-70-210mm-f-3-5-version1.html

Vivitar (KIRON #22xxxx) 75-205/3.8 close focus, 'one-touch' version, EX+, soft case but no caps
https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/vivitar-75-205mm-f3-8-macro-focusing.html

2x teleconverters (Vivitar, others)

I also have some empty OM lens boxes and other parephenalia.

Message me with your name & phone #.
Daylight pickups only.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom