• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry13 (23)

WRay

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Ray
Some stuff for the losers out there in the USA!😉 Some eyepieces for the price of postage, $5: 1 EP-12 (EM-1 I,II,III), 3 EP-15(EM-5 II,III & EM-10 II)! Prefer to send all to the same recipient.

Last edited:

scb

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Steve
Some stuff for the losers out there in the USA!😉 Some eyepieces for the price of postage, $5: 1 EP-12 (EM-1 I,II,III), 3 EP-15(EM-5 II,III & EM-10 II)! Prefer to send all to the same recipient.
I'll be glad to take them off your hands. Actually, I really just want the 3 EP-15 eyepieces. PM me with details on how you want the postage cost sent to you.

Jeffcs

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
FREE
I have a working 20X24 seal dry mount with tissue
I’m not shipping it please pm me for info

Stringer

Mu-43 Regular
I have two remotes for Olympus cameras that I no longer have any use for RM-CB1 and a RM-1 will ship to anywhere in mainland Canada or the USA
PM me if you have use for them. They must go together will not separate.

Real Name
Karen
Given to a new home. Not available anymore, sorry.

View attachment 871305
I want to give back some of the good karma, I'm offering for free to anyone ONE original Panasonic DMW-BLG10 and THREE 3rd-Party DMW-BLG10s along with TWO short Micro-USB cables and ONE single USB battery charger, and ONE dual USB battery charger with the batteries above. I have them leftover from my old (now dead and gone) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 I had 3 years ago so they haven't been used since. For camera compatibility check this table:
View attachment 871304
If anyone is interested in the UK I will pay for the shipping, if anyone is interested outside of UK I would like to ask that you pay for the shipping. PM me if you are interested, I can ship them after the 10th of February only.
The batteries and chargers made it all the way to Canada and they are all happily working in circulation now. Thanks so much.
Karen

IMG_1857.JPG

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
I've got a bunch of film camera stuff that needs to go...
POMONA AREA, s. California.

TERMS:

a. First priority will be given for local pickup near Pomona, CA. I will make a standby list for non-local people, in order of request. Non-locals will need to pay actual shipping cost+PayPal fees.
b. This is for existing, active, forum members. If you have rarely posted on this forum before 4/25/2021, you will not be given priority.
c. See bottom about contacting me.
d. Daylight pickups only. We have been vaccinated, but please wear a mask.
e. Any shipping will be USA only, via USPS (at your expense).

1. Ricoh XR7 body w 50/2 Ricoh lens. Shutter fires. PLETHER GRIPS PEELING; focus very stiff. Aperture clean and working.

2. Polaroid 600 camera, black, with literature.

3. Large set of old film camera bags. Most are clean. (large storage tub full)
Take as many as you want. (please byo boxes or bags) (Not willing to ship.)

4. Large set of camera straps. (office file box full) (Not willing to ship.)
Take as many as you want.

5. Misc teleconverters

6. Five office file boxes of Canon FD zoom lenses and accessories, plus a few non-working bodies (e.g. an AE-1 with stuck shutter and a disassembled AE-1).
EDIT 5/10: see list of remaning FD lenses in next post

7. Old tripods, heavy. (Not willing to ship.)

8. Non-working Minolta SR-mount cameras. e.g. 2 XE7's probably needing new capacitors, others with shutter problems, etc.
Take as many as you want, but you should be willing to try to repair them or use them for parts to repair other Minoltas.

If interested in picking anything up (near Pomona), PM ME with your name, cell #, and proposed days you could come. I will respond from a 714 or 909 area code #. (the 714 # can receive texts; the 909 cannot).
Daylight pickups only.

If interested in USA shipping, let me know and you will be added to a list, in order of response.

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
A partial list of the FD lenses is below; there may be more. I've also decided to include some 28mm primes and the more expensive zooms:

EDIT 5/10: The lenses & bodies listed here are still available, but I have given away most of the other FD/FL glass already:

FD BODIES:
non-working bodies (e.g. an AE-1 with stuck shutter and a disassembled AE-1, plus maybe a couple older ones if find I still have them).

28mm FD:

Focal MC Auto 28/2.8, VG, some white residue on body (see pic), no caps
Sakar MC 28/2.8, aperture won't close all the way, else VG+, front cap,
Beston MC 28/2.8, aperture won't close all the way, else G+, no caps
Albinar ADG 28/2.8 "Macro Focus", aperture stuck open, else VG, no caps

FD Zooms:
Canon 70-210/4 (Canon New FD 70-210mm f/4) https://www.thephoblographer.com/2020/04/22/seven-best-lenses-canon-fd-shooter/
Canon 35-70/3.5-4.5 (Canon New FD 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5) https://www.thephoblographer.com/2020/04/22/seven-best-lenses-canon-fd-shooter/
Vivitar Series 1 28-90/2.8-3.5, Excellent, with case, caps (Vivitar FD 28-90mm f/2.8-3.5 Series 1)
Vivitar 28-85/3.5-4.5 MC Macro
Tokina RMC 80-200/4
Tou/Five Star 35-105

Tamron 35-80/2.8-3.8 SP CF Macro - good condition (Tamron SP Adaptall-2 35-80mm f/2.8-3.8)
"Macro Performance: The Tamron 35-80 f/2.8-3.8 zoom is arguably the highest resolution zoom lens ever manufactured within its class and price point." http://extreme-macro.co.uk/tamron-35-80mm/

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Also available, same terms as above.

Box of Olympus OM zoom lenses, good or better condition.

Two boxes of Pentax zoom lenses, flashes, etc. Good or better condition.
Maybe a body or two. Almost all of it is M42 screwmount.

Box of original camera manuals, flyers, books, and other literature.

Not willing to ship these, sorry.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
If the Minolta's area still available I would happily take them off your hands. I have been interested in getting an XE and an SRT as a different experience to an XD and an X-9. The one's I want fixed up promptly and properly I will send to Garry's Camera and the others I aim to learn to fix basic issues when I get a workbench set up to where I am moving. I'll DM you to work out the details.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Minolta bodies have been shipped.

Straps Polaroid, Ricoh body, and some of the Canon stuff went to Goodwill, but I still have the Canon lenses listed above, and one or two bodies.

And still have lots of camera bags.
And Pentax and OM glass.
And I have a box of misc camera literature and docs.

MORE STUFF:
I probably have some Minolta zooms
too... Let me know if anyone is interested in local pickup.

Several Canon flashes with pouches, e.g. SPEEDLITE 200E FLASH.

Last edited:

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Wall-Eeeeeeeeeeeeee
Real Name
Ovidiu
Minolta bodies have been shipped.

Straps Polaroid, Ricoh body, and some of the Canon stuff went to Goodwill, but I still have the Canon lenses listed above, and one or two bodies.

And still have lots of camera bags.
And Pentax and OM glass.
And I have a box of misc camera literature and docs.

MORE STUFF:
I probably have some Minolta zooms
too... Let me know if anyone is interested in local pickup.

Several Canon flashes with pouches, e.g. SPEEDLITE 200E FLASH.
I really wish I could help but the Atlantic Ocean is a pain in the butt ... I can walk across the USA just fine but my butt won't float much if it gets soggy more then a few hours :p ... sooooweeeee

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom