• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry13 (19)

ionian

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Simon
UK ONLY

budget lens adapters for m43 - NEX, M42, OM, PK
One job lot - £3 shipping
Excuse the terrible photo, was done in a rush
Bear with me if it takes me a day or so to get back to you, I dont check in here daily any more!

A7304548.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A7304550.JPG

Hope everyone is well, I miss this place

ionian

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Simon
UK ONLY

EM1 mark 1 accessories:

Budget Battery Grip - it was a mainstay on my camera for the 2 years I had my EM1
Official OEM Olympus EM1 mini flash

Job lot - £5 postage (might be able to reduce this, depends what the Post Office say when I post!)

A7304551.JPG

A7304553.JPG

Real Name
Ovidiu
UK ONLY

budget lens adapters for m43 - NEX, M42, OM, PK
One job lot - £3 shipping
Excuse the terrible photo, was done in a rush
Bear with me if it takes me a day or so to get back to you, I dont check in here daily any more!

View attachment 877542
View attachment 877543

Hope everyone is well, I miss this place
Here in Somerset, could I take them off your hands? It would motivate me to look for some beautiful old glass to try :)

ionian

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Simon
Here in Somerset, could I take them off your hands? It would motivate me to look for some beautiful old glass to try :)
Absolutely - I'll send you a PM. I use to use quite a bit of adapted glass on my M43 cameras, I got some lovely results, especially my Minolta 58mm f1.4. Hope you can find yourself some lens bargains!

ionian

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Simon
@ionian
It was good to see your name again. Hope you'll findd time for this group again. Also, have you looked at: www.cameraderie.org recently?
Apollo
Nice to speak to you again! I will check out cameraderie, I've been away from forums for a while. I did some pro shooting for about a year but coronavirus put a stop to that and I'm back in an office job. Boy do I miss photography with other people though, I can't wait to get out and do some shooting just for me without worrying about clients.

I check in here from time to time - just lurking - but I shoot Sony currently and don't have any M43 gear left. This place was a great motivator for me though, I loved sharing my images here. Maybe cameraderie could fill a similar need.

Keep well!

exakta

Mu-43 Top Veteran
USA only!

Opteka auxilliary fisheye

Chinese made, screws into 52mm thread, rated magnification is 0.2x but that's probably not real. See examples for actual magnification and also to see how sharp it is (not very ;) ). With pouch and caps.

_3120006.JPG

_3120007.JPG

Examples using 12-50 M. Zuiko on an E-M10

12mm
_3120001.JPG

25mm still vignettes
_3120002.JPG

Zoomed out to get rid of vignetting of circle at 30mm
_3120003.JPG

40mm
_3120004.JPG

50mm
_3120005.JPG

Sunpak PF20XD flash GONE TO NEW HOME!!!

GN 20m @ ISO 200
Thyristor auto flash (3 distance ranges up to 8m) or manual (5 power levels but why? ;) )
Universal hot shoe
2 dumb slave options, fire on single flash or double flash
Flat bracket for mounting to P&S cameras (use as slave)
Wide angle diffuser
3x2x1" nice size for smaller m43 bodies

Other stuff

Will toss any or all into box if you want.. not worth shipping by themselves.

1. Straight flash bracket 8"

2. Tilting cold shoe w/tripod mount...use on camera shoe with non-tilting flash or on tripod or light stand

3. Cable release...old school. Fits most Fujis and pretty much any film camera. Locks for long bulb exposures.

_3120011.JPG

Ships to USA only Priority Mail 2 day

Sunpak with bracket will fit in small box $9.25 Paypal, fees included

Opteka lens will fit in medium box $16.50 Paypal, fees included

Best deal: Medium box will fit Opteka and Sunpak both, plus all the other stuff for $16.50

Last edited:
Real Name
Ovidiu
Absolutely - I'll send you a PM. I use to use quite a bit of adapted glass on my M43 cameras, I got some lovely results, especially my Minolta 58mm f1.4. Hope you can find yourself some lens bargains!
1615813332927.png

Arrived today, thank you so much for your kindness.

Michael Houston

New to Mu-43
I have a few bags that I can send for cost of shipping. Or pickup in northern New Jersey, US.

Tamrac 4252: black shoulder bag, good for MFT body and probably two lenses.
https://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-4252-Messenger-Camera-Black/dp/B00AFTGIIO

Golla Generation Mobile Turquoise + flowers shoulder bag: can fit small MFT body with lens
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLLA-GENE...-COMPACT-DIGITAL-CAMERA-BAG-NEW-/293533791525

Amazon Basics Vintage compact case: I thought E-M10 would fit, but it does not.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WHT4XFP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then I have a small genuine Panasonic Lumix leather case, with wrist strap and belt loop. This is for a very small compact camera. I can't find a link.

PM'd

Real Name
Walter
A Pentax K2000 10.2 Mp APS-C kit with DAL 18-55 f3.5-5.6 AL and 50-200 f4-5.6 ED lenses, plus a Sigma 70-300 f4-5.6 DG Macro lens. From a friend. Still in original boxes with manuals, software, and cable. Uses AA batteries. The e-Dial on the K2000 does not appear to work, but I think it'll work in Program or Full-Auto modes. I did not test it thoroughly, but the lenses are clean with no fungus and the body is clean too. Something to fool around with.

Specs. https://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/K2000/K2000DAT.HTM

If you're willing to pay for USPS shipping from Honolulu to US, it's yours. I think it'll have to ship in a Large Flat Rate box, which is $21.90 + 3% for PP fees. PM if you're interested.

Real Name
Walter
A Pentax K2000 10.2 Mp APS-C kit with DAL 18-55 f3.5-5.6 AL and 50-200 f4-5.6 ED lenses, plus a Sigma 70-300 f4-5.6 DG Macro lens. From a friend. Still in original boxes with manuals, software, and cable. Uses AA batteries. The e-Dial on the K2000 does not appear to work, but I think it'll work in Program or Full-Auto modes. I did not test it thoroughly, but the lenses are clean with no fungus and the body is clean too. Something to fool around with.

Specs. https://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/K2000/K2000DAT.HTM

If you're willing to pay for USPS shipping from Honolulu to US, it's yours. I think it'll have to ship in a Large Flat Rate box, which is $21.90 + 3% for PP fees. PM if you're interested.

Well, to my surprise, someone responded and will be getting this nice little kit. The Sigma lens alone makes it worth it, and I think there's a K mount to M43 adapter available. :)

Real Name
Ovidiu
Looking for a warm welcoming home:
316A0FD3-741C-406B-A685-04F3DC611CED.jpeg

87E2BEBB-F1A6-4F62-AB53-0C42152D3AE1.jpeg

An unused disassembling lens kit for those beautiful old glass.

A98D7966-B8F4-4164-8A42-85E910ABDDC8.jpeg

365279FE-BC4B-4709-A4D0-1460680F1F9B.jpeg

In original box with original documentation a Russian M42 Macro Bellow in excellent condition.

golftango

Mu-43 Regular
Well, to my surprise, someone responded and will be getting this nice little kit. The Sigma lens alone makes it worth it, and I think there's a K mount to M43 adapter available. :)

The K2000 arrived today in good order! This is a very clean kit! My wife is already making eyes at it. Thanks again!

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Real Name
Ovidiu
IMG_0204.JPEG

Looking for a warm and welcoming home, a 67mm and a 62mm rubber collapsable lens hood.
Sent away to a new home.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom