• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry13 (19)

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Your NP-FM500H battery will fit these Sony cameras -
for Sony a200 a300 a350 a700 Alpha a58 Alpha a99 DSLR-A100 DSLR-A100/B DSLR-A100H DSLR-A100K DSLR-A100K/B DSLR-A100W DSLR-A100W/B DSLR-A200 DSLR-A200K DSLR-A200W DSLR-A200WB DSLR-A300 DSLR-A300K DSLR-A300K/N DSLR-A300X DSLR-A350 DSLR-A350B DSLR-A350H DSLR-A350K DSLR-A350X DSLR-A450 DSLR-A450L DSLR-A450Y DSLR-A500 DSLR-A500B DSLR-A500L DSLR-A500Y DSLR-A550 DSLR-A550B

Copied from Amazon, sorry for large font.

Hope that helps

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
Someone left this behind. Free to a good home for the postage. It was being used so assume that it has some 'poop' left and is re-chargeable. No idea what model uses it.

View attachment 869574 View attachment 869575
I have two cameras that take that battery, an A700 and an A65. I never use them together and already have four batteries. For the time being I'll let it set and someone who needs it can lay a claim. If no one does, don't toss it, I'll take it.

Real Name
Ovidiu
NOW SOLD!!!

Sirui Pro Brass 67mm UV & 67mm CPL Filters - Like New!
Yours for the price of shipping to your Zip.
Used seldom so literally like new, this comes with it's tough aluminum case for protection against gorilla attacks :thumbup: Made with Corning Glass with 22 layer AR coatings on both sides! Brass filter ring provides high strength with much less "stiction".
CPL Filter has aluminum ring and provides sharp images.
Please Use PM System For Communicating!

View attachment 868668
I would like to thank you once again for the great gesture, they look and feel amazing, exceptional build quality (compared to cheap ones).
20210130_155931.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just received them through the mail.

Real Name
Ovidiu
Given to a new home. Not available anymore, sorry.

20210130_160901.jpg

I want to give back some of the good karma, I'm offering for free to anyone ONE original Panasonic DMW-BLG10 and THREE 3rd-Party DMW-BLG10s along with TWO short Micro-USB cables and ONE single USB battery charger, and ONE dual USB battery charger with the batteries above. I have them leftover from my old (now dead and gone) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 I had 3 years ago so they haven't been used since. For camera compatibility check this table:
1612024901032.png

If anyone is interested in the UK I will pay for the shipping, if anyone is interested outside of UK I would like to ask that you pay for the shipping. PM me if you are interested, I can ship them after the 10th of February only.

Last edited:

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
given away on freecycle

I've got a bunch of ink from Inkjetcorner for Canon printers, but no printer. Expires 12/2021. I had no issues with this ink before printer broke. All are individually sealed.

3 C250XL black
5 C251XL black
2 C251XL cyan
3 C251XL yellow
2 C251XL magenta

If anyone can use them I'd just like actual shipping cost. US only. PM if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Real Name
Karen
View attachment 871305
I want to give back some of the good karma, I'm offering for free to anyone ONE original Panasonic DMW-BLG10 and THREE 3rd-Party DMW-BLG10s along with TWO short Micro-USB cables and ONE single USB battery charger, and ONE dual USB battery charger with the batteries above. I have them leftover from my old (now dead and gone) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 I had 3 years ago so they haven't been used since. For camera compatibility check this table:
View attachment 871304
If anyone is interested in the UK I will pay for the shipping, if anyone is interested outside of UK I would like to ask that you pay for the shipping. PM me if you are interested, I can ship them after the 10th of February only.

PM sent

sigamy

Mu-43 Regular
I have a few bags that I can send for cost of shipping. Or pickup in northern New Jersey, US.

Tamrac 4252: black shoulder bag, good for MFT body and probably two lenses.
https://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-4252-Messenger-Camera-Black/dp/B00AFTGIIO

Golla Generation Mobile Turquoise + flowers shoulder bag: can fit small MFT body with lens
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLLA-GENE...-COMPACT-DIGITAL-CAMERA-BAG-NEW-/293533791525

Amazon Basics Vintage compact case: I thought E-M10 would fit, but it does not.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WHT4XFP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then I have a small genuine Panasonic Lumix leather case, with wrist strap and belt loop. This is for a very small compact camera. I can't find a link.

Last edited:
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
Real Name
Jan Steinman
Does anyone use slides any more?

Free, unopened box of Pakon slide mounts, yours for the shipping, from or within Canada.

If you are in the US and you want these on no particular schedule, I can send them from my step-daughter's in Bellingham… when CoViD-19 restrictions are lifted… could be months…

Can't find my photo of them. If you want them, you know what they are. :)

Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
Real Name
Jan Steinman
Does anyone use slides any more?

Free, unopened box of Pakon slide mounts, yours for the shipping, from or within Canada.

If you are in the US and you want these on no particular schedule, I can send them from my step-daughter's in Bellingham… when CoViD-19 restrictions are lifted… could be months…

Can't find my photo of them. If you want them, you know what they are. :)

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris
Not sure why I have this brand new olympus battery, but for the cost of postage it‘s free to anyone who needs it.
3E8B73E3-7417-4625-93C8-69B3029E2678.jpeg

3F085036-F8E9-4B7B-BAE8-AB965EC62941.jpeg

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom