• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

Buy/Sell feedback for barry13 (23)

Real Name
Mike
Does anybody want a Lexar 2000x 32GB UHS-II SD card with Lexar UHS-II card reader? This is the high end of their product range, rated for 300 MB/s read and 260 MB/s write.

PXL_20211105_001027597.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Warning: I've had some problems using it with my E-M1.2. Occasionally it just won't be detected by the camera. At this point I don't really trust it enough to use it and wouldn't feel good about selling it. No problems so far using it on the computer. So I'm not sure if there's actually an issue or not. It could just be on my end, or maybe you could try it with a different camera.

It might be useful to someone as a backup card, or maybe a useful benchmarking unit to see what kind of performance you can get shooting bursts with a high-end card. Or maybe all you need is a UHS-II card reader and a test card to try out its speed. Anyway, it's been sitting around in a metaphorical drawer for a few months and not doing me any good, so maybe it would for someone else?

I originally bought it used off eBay for under $25.

I think I could just ship it in a letter to US, inside an antistatic bag. I'll pay for the regular postage stamp.

edit: it's gone now, thanks.

Last edited:
Real Name
Karen
Does anybody want a Lexar 2000x 32GB UHS-II SD card with Lexar UHS-II card reader? This is the high end of their product range, rated for 300 MB/s read and 260 MB/s write.

View attachment 916240

Warning: I've had some problems using it with my E-M1.2. Occasionally it just won't be detected by the camera. At this point I don't really trust it enough to use it and wouldn't feel good about selling it. No problems so far using it on the computer. So I'm not sure if there's actually an issue or not. It could just be on my end, or maybe you could try it with a different camera.

It might be useful to someone as a backup card, or maybe a useful benchmarking unit to see what kind of performance you can get shooting bursts with a high-end card. Or maybe all you need is a UHS-II card reader and a test card to try out its speed. Anyway, it's been sitting around in a metaphorical drawer for a few months and not doing me any good, so maybe it would for someone else?

I think I could just ship it in a letter to US, inside an antistatic bag. I'll pay for the regular postage stamp.
I’ll take it but I live in Canada. I am happy to pp the shipping.

Real Name
Karen
72mm hood for the taking. It was on the used Olympus 40-150 pro when I bought it but I replaced it with the Olympus screw on version for better protection against branches and bumps. I’m in Canada but happy to ship it to the US if someone wants it.

IMG_2522.jpeg

Last edited:
Real Name
Karen

View attachment 916240

edit: it's gone now, thanks.
Got the card. Thanks so much.
Karen

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
The Minoltas are spoken for.

I also have some Pentax zooms and non-working bodies, mostly m42 mount, including a few Spotmatics.
And a bunch of Pentax metal lens hoods and hard lens cases.

Preference given towards local pickups, Pomona area.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom