• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Free to good home / karma / pay it forward

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Real Name
Barry
Hi,
This thread is for lonely photography-related gear that you no longer use or are unable to repair yourself...

Guidelines:
Giftors:
1. Item must be FREE, but you may specify that actual shipping cost be paid via PayPal.
2. Include your location in your post, and where you are willing to ship to. Keep in mind you probably need to fill out your own country's custom form if sending internationally.
3. Please specify condition, especially if not fully working. Pictures are appreciated, but not required.

Interested recipients:
1. Send the giver (via a private Conversation) your ZIP/PostCode so he/she can check shipping costs.
2. Keep in mind you are responsible for any import duties or customs fees if receiving internationally. Each country has different rules and charges; up to you to figure out if it's worth it.

All transactions are strictly at your own risk.
Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

shwaz

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Free Minolta MD 35 mm f2.8
Unremarkable lens but could be fun for your adapted use. I have too many similar.

Aperture is slightly sticky. It will reopen but slowly... Need to be cleaned which is beyond me.

Item in NJ, You pay actual shipping. US only. Pics if you want

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real Name
Mark
[COMPLETED] Meike 50mm f2.0 manual focus lens for Micro Four Thirds mount (Amazon Link). Essentially mint. Probably used a dozen times total. Absolutely nothing wrong with it it's just not for me. Actual photos from this lens in the showcase thread. Making room in the lens drawer for a Helios 44-2 (mmm, swirley bokeh).

Shipping from Ohio, US. Willing to ship in the US. You pay actual postage via PayPal.

50431112783_b8c3cf9715_o.jpg Meike_50mm_f2 by Defective Monk, on Flickr

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real Name
Mark
@DefectiveMonk how about sending that to @tangierc to help solve his webcam manual focus need with the GH3 like he posted this week?

***Also, very nice offer for a free modern lens!***
I thought about putting up for sale but it was "only" $80. Which means I'd be lucky to get $20 for it. As you can see, I apparently can't even GIVE it away.

If @tangierc wants it, he'll need to claim it. I draw the line at sending unsolicited lenses ;-)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom