Free stereo mic

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by jff1625, May 24, 2012.

1. jff1625

jff1625 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 14, 2012
    I got this in an email from I've previously bought from them so I'm sure it's not spam. I don't want this mic, but I figure someone on here might.

from the email "Here's the deal. Click the link below. Add the microphone to your cart. At checkout, enter code "free_superbeam".
    That's it! MSRP $49.00 each - Now FREE!"

and here's the link.

I'm not affiliated with this site in any way. No guarantees from me, read the fine print, yada yada....

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Yes, this is definitely something I could use. Thanks! =D
  3. humzai

humzai Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 17, 2012
    They charge $12 shipping. I decided not partake of this offer once that amount came up.
  4. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Where to? The cheapest International shipping to Canada was only $8.30 through US Postal Service. If you're in the US, I'm sure it's gotta be even cheaper!

Of course, mine was a couple dollars more since I added some windscreens to the order (not for this mic, but for others I have). ;)

They let me choose between UPS (I hate UPS... terrible handling, high prices, and they don't ship to my PO Box) or USPS with Regular Post, Priority, and Express. Priority was still under $18 and included tracking and insurance. Again, that's International parcel to Canada. Plus they let me pay through PayPal, which is what I like most of all (even better, I paid with money deposited from a recent return).
  5. stratokaster

stratokaster Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 4, 2011
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    Just be aware that this mic needs plug-in power and won't work on the Panasonic GH2. It should work on a Pen with EMA-1 adapter, though.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    I believe you could technically use it on the GH2, but you'd need a battery box or preamp and a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter. If you're handy with a soldering iron you can make a battery box for just a few dollars.
  7. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I don't think the EMA-1 adapter is powered either. :( Oh well, there goes most of my excitement. At least I didn't spend too much and didn't pay for more than regular post. I hope it works on my PEN, but I'll let you guys know when I get it. If not, I'm sure I'll find a use for it recording on the computer. I do mixed tracks as well, so it may find its way like that.

Truth be told, I probably have all the mics I need and if I were to invest in another it should be a shotgun or boom. But hey, who could pass up a deal like this, lol?

By the way, I have my shipping confirmation and even a tracking number even though I went with ground post... I guess because it's International. The service seems good anyways, I hope the product is good too!