COMPLETED FREE Nikon Nikkor 35-70 f/3.3-4.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by turbodieselvw, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbodieselvw

turbodieselvw Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    Ottawa
    Yes you saw it right. FREE (well.... almost free) Nikon Nikkor 35-70 f/3.3-4.5 manual focus legacy lens (adapter not included). This lens has always been kept with a filter on (not included) and always in a dry desiccator. This lens is in great condition.

If it's in such good condition, then why am I giving it away? I'm visiting the folks and clearing out my stuff that I have left here (easy storage space). I will be traveling home with five camera bodies and a shitload of lenses, several of which I have duplicates (55/3.5 macro and 50/1.4 but these are not being given away as freebies), this being one of them.

As it is free, or almost free, I am only willing to let a starving student or someone just starting off in life in these tough times (please furnish evidence of claim) have it. Please note that I will frown upon the person who takes this then sells it off for quick cash one or two years down the road and will get a black magic mamma to put a curse on you......

The catch here, the lens does not come with a front lens cap (JUST FOUND THE LENS CAP SO IT"LL COME WITH BOTH FRONT AND REAR CAPS), just the rear lens cap. Another catch, you will have to pay for shipping (you can't expect me to give this plus pay for shipping to, right?) and shipping via Canada Post ain't cheap. Shipping to the U.S. will cost in the vicinity of CAN$30 or so and a little less for Canada. I assume shipping to Europe will cost significantly more.

Another catch, it would be nice if you would post a pic or two taken with this lens after you get it plus post a pic on the "Other Side of the lens challenge" as noted below:
    https://www.mu-43.com/f69/other-side-lens-challenge-8993/

This offer is only open until Thursday, April 28, as I will have to pack for my return trip after that. Payment for shipping will be via Paypal or email money transfer in Canada. Please ascertain that you take care of the charges/fees (especially with Paypal) if there are any.

• Like Like x 2
  2. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Great gesture turbo! I hope a someone comes forward who can really put that lens to good use. :thumbup:

3. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    two big thumbs up for your generosity sir! hope whoever it goes to will enjoy it immensely.

4. turbodieselvw

turbodieselvw Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    Ottawa
    I'm just trying not to carry too many things back. As it is, my carry on is going to be HEAVY with all the cameras and lenses.

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That would look so nice on my GF1:rofl:

6. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
Thread Status: