1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Free Lightroom Tips & Tutorials

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by hazwing, Mar 1, 2013.

1. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    Since there's been a bit of discussion lately about lightroom, I thought it would be useful to consolidate any useful tips and tutorials on using lightroom. Here are a few I posted in another thread:

Lightroom - YouTube

serge remelli:
    My best Lightroom 4 Tutorials - YouTube

Julieanne Kost:
    Julieanne Kost. Principal Digital Imaging Evangelist, Adobe Systems, Inc. Adobe Lightroom tutorials.

Lightroom Killer Tips

I never found a really great video tutorial on sharpening, but came across this article on lightroom 3 (which can be extrapolated to LR4):
    Understanding Sharping in Adobe Lightroom 3

Feel free to share any others you have

• Like Like x 6
  2. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    Lightroomkillertips.com

Gordon

• Like Like x 3
  3. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    • Like Like x 1
  4. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Although not free I am currently going through Scott Kelby's book "Lightroom 4 for digital photographers". It is a very well done book and you can download the files to follow along as you read. I got my copy off ebay for $32 which is a great buy considering the retail price of $50.

5. androidhosp

androidhosp New to Mu-43

Mar 16, 2013
    MN
    Any opinions re: the SLR Lounge Lightroom 4 video tutorials?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.