Free f1.2 lens

drknaim

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tim
Still waiting here as well...

Someone also posted this screenshot in a German thread, which basically says they will let one now within 10 working days? So... they should try to update the status within 14 days hopefully...:clapping:

Screenshot_20200916-101336_mydealz.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Purchased on 1st, now 17th, still being processed.

I'm sure they'll catch up soon now that all of the dealers have put their prices up 20%.

Olympus "We've got a fantastic offer to help you shift tonnes of £1000 cameras at no additional cost to you. They will fly off the shelves"

Dealers "Oh no, we're selling too many of them, we'll have to kill it with a punitive price increase".

Dinobe

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm also being processed.

Anybody an idea how warranty will work on these? Normally when buying an olympus you upload the invoice and warranty will be assigned.

How will this work with the free 1.2 lens?

Robstar1963

Mad on Motorsports
Real Name
Rob
Be surprised if it takes less than 30 days. I think they will wait as long as they can to try to weed out people who buy the camera, claim the lens, then send it back.

Which is as expected and absolutely as it should be
I am not fretting about the timescale here
(although I am nevertheless keen to receive the Lens and try it out)
If I remember correctly Panasonic always had an exclusion period where you had to wait 30 days before you could submit a claim on their offers to prevent fraudulent claims

Breezy

Mu-43 Regular
Pretty sure that would be the case. No rush for me, Im enjoying re setting up my new em1ii.....it will probably take that long to get it right.?

PeeBee

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
No rush for me, Im enjoying re setting up my new em1ii.....it will probably take that long to get it right.?

That's always fun with a new camera but tedious if you have to repeat it later. I'm hoping I can suck the settings out of my first mkii and squirt them into the new one somehow. Anyone done that?

I registered for the promo on the 3rd, still showing as being processed.

drknaim

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tim
I would have no problem with that, if they would be upfront about it and not write conflicting things on their promo website or in the terms and conditions. Panasonic was always very clear about that.

Latest threads

Top Bottom