[France] Refurbished Olympus Cameras on eBay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by SimonP, May 14, 2016.

1. SimonP

SimonP New to Mu-43

May 13, 2016
    Brussels, Belgium
    Simon
    User Limal has posted a bunch of Olympus cameras, and they go for very good prices. Most e-m10 seem to go for less than 200€ with kit lens. Unfortunately, they don't ship outside of France. I already asked if they would consider shipping elsewhere, but they said they would not. Maybe someone will find it useful anyway.

Link: limal | eBay

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    "doesn't ship outside France"

:dash2:

3. SimonP

SimonP New to Mu-43

May 13, 2016
    Brussels, Belgium
    Simon
    I know... Some of the e-m10s have been going for close to 100€ with a kit lens. I really don't understand why they won't ship to the rest of EU at least, considering they claim to ship from Germany.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dweller

dweller Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 14, 2012
    London, UK
    seems to have a lot of stock, shame about the lack of delivery to the UK

5. alan1972

alan1972 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Malaga, Spain
    Alan Grant
    Might they have some sort of agreement with Olympus to only sell refurbished stock in a restricted market? I don't really know how Olympus handles refurbished items in Europe.

6. All a bit strange.....
    Olympus used to sell large amount of refurbs in Germany using Limal. However, this seems to have stopped, practically nothing is still on offer in Germany. And now Limal, a German seller, is flooding the French market with delivery restricted to France.....

7. SimonP

SimonP New to Mu-43

May 13, 2016
    Brussels, Belgium
    Simon
    It's odd, yeah. I was looking to buy an e-m10, and so I arranged to have it shipped to some someone across the border who will send it back to me. At this price it's still worth it. The receipt and shipping confirmation was sent in German, so I guess they're not very used to do business in France.

8. c64

c64 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 4, 2016
    France
    @SimonP@SimonP
    How much did you pay it ?

9. SimonP

SimonP New to Mu-43

May 13, 2016
    Brussels, Belgium
    Simon
    @c64@c64 190 euros, with kit lens.

• Like Like x 1
  10. c64

c64 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 4, 2016
    France
    I've just get a grey one for 157+9.90€=166€ !!
    I've already got a e-m10. I will probably give it to my father.

11. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I know it's a long shot, but if someone is willing to bid for me (up to 170-180 €) and send it to Croatia, i'd gladly cover for the additional cost of pp. And a beer or three as a gratitude ;)