1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Four Sisters

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by dbuckle, Sep 1, 2011.

1. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Four of my Konica Hexanon lenses. 50mm 1.4, 50mm 1.7, 50mm 1.8, and 40mm 1.8 Taken with a Hexanon 40mm 1.8 lens on an EPL1. Total investment including the 40mm I used to take the photo was less than $150. CDN.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I can't wait for my 40mm f/1.8 to arrive next week. ;) I'd love to pick up a 50mm f/1.4 some time.

3. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Nice lineup!

4. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    Can you guys point me to a good source for these lens?

5. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

They can be found on eBay look in lenses > Minolta Konica. I also find them at Yard Sales and Thrift Shops. KEH camera has a good stock at fair prices but watch out for shipping cost outside the USA.

6. UkrainianOne

UkrainianOne Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Long Island, New York
    Nice lenses! And ill co-sign that the cheapest place to get lenses is ebay, bought 5 from there and spent under 65.00 USD... but i think the novices can benifit more for this than begginers becuase people will say almost anything about thier "glass" and they will sugar-coat it or spruce it up! You have to know what catagory to look under, know your mounts ( which i dont ) and also know what your looking at ( which i sometimes dont). But with trail and error, i think you can learn a lot from ebay, you can see what lenses are selling and by that you know what is good or not, ive seen on another thread that Youtube is also another great place to learn about lenses, this is very true! Just be warned, some lenses are not listed as "broken" it may say in the description that the "f-stop" doesnt work or "lens is wide open" or worse yet "sold as-is, no returns accepted." I only got burned once, not a big deal, only spent 20 bucks for the lens, but i would be infuriated if i bought a $300.00 lens and it was scratched or fogged or shrooms were growing inside ready to harvest! :rofl:

7. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Lens shrooms... nummmm. I wonder if that would give your brain a Pop Art or Dynamic Tone/HDR art filter?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Diorama filter.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Nice looking sisters. Can I take one on a date?

10. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    Thanks dbuckle.