1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FOUND: WTB GH1 or GF1 Body

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rawfa, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I'm looking for either a GH1 or a GF1 body. I can find the GH1 new for 650us$ and the GF1 for 550us$ shipped to the US. So you'll have to go lower than this. My sister from California is coming to visit me by the end of July, so I need to get the camera in her hands before then...so hurry up if you have either camera. Paypal only.

2. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Hello, I am selling my GF-1 body, it is mint, barely used and comes with two batteries (both official Panasonic, not aftermarket) and both in mint shape. The camera is very lightly used, I ended up getting a GF1 and a GH1 and I use the GH1 more and just ordered a E-P2 so the GF1 has gotta go. The body is perfect, it has a screen protector I cut out and put on the back LCD the first day I got it. Asking $450 shipped in the states, paypal is fine, or available for pickup in Chicago.

I'll also sell my Panny 45-200mm, a Vivitar Series 1 mk3 70-210mm f2.8-4.0 manual FD mount, a Tamron 500mm f/8 mirror 55BB (adaptall-2). I am new to this forum but have more posts on dpreview, and would be happy to provide my contact info upon request; I have a 10+ year web presence and an eBay account with some 680+ feedbacks. If I don't sell the GF1 in the next couple days, it's going on there, I just hate to give eBay such a big cut if I don't have to. I'll take some pics of the goodies tonight.

regards,

Rob
    MobileMe Gallery
    Flickr: robzr's Photostream

3. aslondon

aslondon New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 13, 2010
    florida panhandle
    Rob

Might be interested in the 45-200 - price?

Al

4. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I'm uploading some pics of the GF1 with the 45-200mm attached so both are visible to my flickr account (Flickr: robzr's Photostream). Asking $450 for the GF1 with all accessories, original box and an 2nd Panasonic battery (which cost me $50).

The 45-200mm lens I'd sell for $240 shipped in the upper-48 states without the lens storage bag. It was used on about 4 outings, it's like new optically, mechanically, functionally, etc. With the original box, manual, lens caps.

Rob

I also have pics on Flickr of the two items separately, FYI. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread ;)

5. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    Thanks for the interest everybody. I have bought a GF1 from aznick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.