1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] FOUND: WTB GH1 or GF1 Body

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rawfa, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I'm looking for either a GH1 or a GF1 body. I can find the GH1 new for 650us$ and the GF1 for 550us$ shipped to the US. So you'll have to go lower than this. My sister from California is coming to visit me by the end of July, so I need to get the camera in her hands before then...so hurry up if you have either camera. Paypal only.

2. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Hello, I am selling my GF-1 body, it is mint, barely used and comes with two batteries (both official Panasonic, not aftermarket) and both in mint shape. The camera is very lightly used, I ended up getting a GF1 and a GH1 and I use the GH1 more and just ordered a E-P2 so the GF1 has gotta go. The body is perfect, it has a screen protector I cut out and put on the back LCD the first day I got it. Asking $450 shipped in the states, paypal is fine, or available for pickup in Chicago.

I'll also sell my Panny 45-200mm, a Vivitar Series 1 mk3 70-210mm f2.8-4.0 manual FD mount, a Tamron 500mm f/8 mirror 55BB (adaptall-2). I am new to this forum but have more posts on dpreview, and would be happy to provide my contact info upon request; I have a 10+ year web presence and an eBay account with some 680+ feedbacks. If I don't sell the GF1 in the next couple days, it's going on there, I just hate to give eBay such a big cut if I don't have to. I'll take some pics of the goodies tonight.

regards,

Rob
    MobileMe Gallery
    Flickr: robzr's Photostream

3. aslondon

aslondon New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 13, 2010
    florida panhandle
    Rob

Might be interested in the 45-200 - price?

Al

4. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I'm uploading some pics of the GF1 with the 45-200mm attached so both are visible to my flickr account (Flickr: robzr's Photostream). Asking $450 for the GF1 with all accessories, original box and an 2nd Panasonic battery (which cost me $50).

The 45-200mm lens I'd sell for $240 shipped in the upper-48 states without the lens storage bag. It was used on about 4 outings, it's like new optically, mechanically, functionally, etc. With the original box, manual, lens caps.

Rob

I also have pics on Flickr of the two items separately, FYI. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread ;)

5. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    Thanks for the interest everybody. I have bought a GF1 from aznick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.