1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FOUND: Panasonic 20mm 1.7

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Hyubie, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Hi,

Interested in buying a Panasonic 20mm lens, preferably in the US. Please PM me if you have one that you're interested in selling.

Since I'm here, obviously I am trying to find one that's cheaper than those that are found in online stores, and the best price I've seen so far for a new lens is about $315.

Thanks,
    Hyubie

2. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Zero - really?

Anyone? :) Someone who's used it, and found that it's not to their taste? Anyone upgrading to a DSLR?

3. Hyubie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Bump here. :)

I saw some units popping here and there (including some on other photo forums), but I think I need to have something similar to an eBay app that will alert me so I can grab one. :)

Anyway, still waiting for that someone who'll want to let go of their lens - it'll definitely have a good home. I'm on a somewhat tight budget though, so I can go to about 270~ish. Thanks!

4. Rabot

Rabot New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 21, 2011
    Hello, I want to sell mine, cause I recently buyed an L1.

The lens is in good condition but it misses the lens cap, I ordered one off ebay and a lens hood, it will be coming someday (ordered from china, so it can take a while).

I could sell it to you for 270+shipping. I'm in canada tho.

If you're interested; email me at r.rabot@gmail.com