• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] FOUND - Nikon 85mm f1.8 and 35mm f2

Buy/Sell feedback for cstevens (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Title says it all really.

I am looking to buy both a Nikon 85mm f1.8 and a Nikon 35mm f2

I know its not m4/3 but thought I would ask!

BruceW

New to Mu-43
Hi Craig,
I've been haunting these boards a few weeks now as I prepare to change over from Nikon film to m4/3, and just happened across your post. I've a Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D lens with hood and Nikon L37c filter. All in excellent+ condition mechanically and optically. Am leaving for a trip to the USA in a week and was planning to sell on Ebay there. But if you are interested, I'd sell to you for £200 + postage. My ebay name if interested in reference is bruce.warren. Can provide additional details on the lens and payment means - bruce at warren dot net.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks Bruce - PM sent.

Also up for a part ex - I am selling my 14-45mm Panasonic if anyone is interested.

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
you should not sell the panny kit zoom , dont say i didnt warn you , its now discontinued and its replacement is a plastic mount longer??? wider |??? [lenses physical dimensions] 14-42[ shorter zoom range!!] non ois switchable piece of s#%

i think that kit zoom is one of the beast ever made ,imho, it makes my oly 14-42 look like a childs toy

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Trouble is, there is little point keeping the 14-45. I dont really want to sell it, but on the GF1, I just cant get my head around using a zoom and the LCD.

I will quite likely be getting the 14mm pancake when that come out.

For now though I have a requirement to get a few Nikon bits, and potentially the sale of the 14-45mm will nearly pay for the Nikon 85mm that I require.

Razer

Mu-43 Regular
The 14-45mm great on the GF1 if you use the EVF, but ya sold that to me. ;op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom