[EXPIRED] Found: Konica AR adapter

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by hmpws, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I have just got my hands on a 57mm f/1.4 (looking for the 40mm f/1.8 too), so now I need an adapter.

I am just looking to see if anyone has one for sale, before I look on ebay.

2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    I have two and would maybe part with one, but shipping from Roxsen in HK is usually free so I cannot compete. Check it out.... they usually allow you to drop their price too.

How is the Helicoid on your 57/1.4? I have two also, both needing a relube. Frustrating buying older used equipment, sometimes misrepresented. But, great glass on those puppies. Was just doing some test shots earlier today. Not the moon though lol.

Bokeh D

3. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Thanks for the heads up, I will have a look. I haven't actually got the lens in my hands yet.. waiting for it to arrive, seller says it is clean at least (of course they do).

4. Malo1961

Malo1961 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Bought the same lens this evening. So another one anxious to get his newest toy. I hope it works out great for the both of us.

5. Bokeh Diem

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    If you want to spend lots of money check these guys out...
    Novoflex - Home

Bokeh D

6. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Oh yeah, on this issue, I ordered one of evilbay earlier... I hope it works out well. Similarly my 57mm should be coming soon.

7. Bokeh Diem

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    I just took receipt of a NEW late model Konica Hexanon AR 200.f4 lens moments ago (and currently under a developing review in my galleries). It has never seen light before, all original packaging and papers.

I now have a good range of the AR's (not the ultra fast 28) and all are mounted on RJ adapters.. I have two of them. They seem quite good... all focus to infinity. They are a tight fit, but that's much better than sloppy.

Bokeh D

[​IMG]

8. Malo1961

Malo1961 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Must be some sort of fate, Bokeh D :smile:
    You posted this picture of a blue G1 while late last night I ordered one (same colour) giving in to a serious GAS attack. The price (refurbished with full warranty, unused) SRSMicrosystems UK was to good to ignore.
    So I hope I made a right choice here. hopefully it will make a good companion for my E-P1. Specially for using manual focus lenses. Which was my idea, behind the buy.

9. Bokeh Diem

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    This fella, ciecio7, is neat.. he makes specialty adapters.
    ciecio7 items - Get great deals on Cameras Photo items on eBay.com!

You will find that the resellers are killing the original prices on this stuff, and metabones etc. Don't be fooled by their greed... give the business direct to producer and get the warranty and much lower price to boot.

Bokeh D

10. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I got my 57mm f/1.4 and adapter (from ebay) on the same day (lucky).. and the 57mm is in excellent condition and the focus turns smoothly. I am going to do some testing some time.

The 40mm pancake on the other hand seems to have fungus inside, so I may just leave it in the sun for a few weeks before deciding whether to play with it. Quite disappointed.

In conclusion, please close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.