[EXPIRED] FOUND: 14-45mm and EVF for GF1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Iconindustries, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Guys, I looking for a Lumix G 14-45mm lens. If you have one spare i would love to buy it. Also i am chasing down a Viewfinder for the GF1.

I know the lens may be a bit scarce to find, but it's worth a try.
    The lens on ebay is extremely extravagant in price. Could even be cheaper for me to purchase another GF1 and sell the body!

If you know of a good source that will post to Australia- by all means let me know.

Thankyou very much,

Brady

2. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi there I've got a 14-45mm that I'm considering selling, it was part of my g1 kit, but has been made redundant because I bought the 14-140mm soon after getting the G1 kit and so it hasn't seen much use. It's in like new condition and has been protected by a Hoya UV filter.

From what I've seen on ebay austrialia, they sell for $400AUD whilst in the UK they retail for around £260BP and I'd be asking for £185GBP (about $310 AUD) after paypal which would include the filter, pouch, hood and caps and insured shipping and would take around a week.

Let me know if you're interested and we can negotiate on price and discuss what to do about customs ;-) etc.

Vince

3. Iconindustries

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Vince, that would be fantastic if you would like to sell it. Like you said they are retailing on ebay for 400 and i have been scouring ebay and nearly got one this morning but things have changed, so I'm still willing to purchase yours if you would like.

My email is iconindustries.cu@gmail.com. The price is ok with me. I couldn't justify myself spending 400. And Australian customs are ok with anything under a $1000.

I'll look forward to see what you think,
    Thanks,
    Brady

4. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    I am selling a 14-45mm and an EVF1 on the board.

Not overly keen on shipping overseas due to cost involved, this sort of kit shouldnt be sent uninsured really, but might be worth thinking about as I have both for sale.

Just done a rough costing to Australia via Fedex and its roughly £28. Would have to pass the shipping cost on to you though :)

5. Iconindustries

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Cstevens for letting me know but I've just bought one of Vince yesterday.

Rgds,

iconindustries

6. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.