Fotopro X-4CN Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod w/ Head at Massdrop

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Aushiker, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CyVan

CyVan Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2016
    Jamaica
  3. Giiba

Giiba Something to someone somewhere

Aug 19, 2016
    Burnaby, BC
    Site is making me login to even view the item, what's with that?

4. tg9413

tg9413 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2014
    it's a bit different than the usual groupon etc... the site is community driven, users vote on stuff they want to buy in a group then massdrop bargain on behalf of the committed user to get the lower possible price with the merchant. So by committing yourself into certain order, they kinda have to know how many people exactly interested and stuff before they can open talks with the merchant, thus the login.
    It's legit site, i bought two hand made leather wallet from them, but do expect a delay on shipping time tho cuz all the negotiation and inventory arrangement involved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
    Sorry about that. I was not aware of this being registered and hence just seeing the content. I believe this variation of the link should get you access without registering.

6. Giiba

Giiba Something to someone somewhere

Aug 19, 2016
    Burnaby, BC
    Y
    Yes, that was more helpful. Sharp looking tripod, looks like a slight variation of the Sirui t-025x tripod. In which case that's a good price.