Forum Hosted Images Not Being Displayed

PeeBee

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Currently when browsing any posts with images that have been directly uploaded to the forum, I'm only seeing the file name, not the image. Anyone else having this issue?

I would take a screenshot and upload it, but I'm not sure if you'll see it :whistling:

Yesterday I turned on 2-step authentication. I don't know if it's related.

PeeBee

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
This does seem to be related to 2-step authentication. If I enable it, I can't see images unless they've recently been cached. If I disable it and refresh my login, after a while the all images display correctly.

This happens in Chrome and Edge on Windows and Android. I haven't tried on iOS.

Real Name
Mike
I'm getting the unviewable file names too now. Not in all posts, just a few. I was looking at show "abandoned" and the first unviewable image was 'Piano in abandoned mansion, near "Łódź", Poland' posted by nygus on Jul 19, 2014. There was another posted by LPST on Aug 19, 2014. Maybe this was a 2014 issue?

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
I'm getting the unviewable file names too now. Not in all posts, just a few. I was looking at show "abandoned" and the first unviewable image was 'Piano in abandoned mansion, near "Łódź", Poland' posted by nygus on Jul 19, 2014. There was another posted by LPST on Aug 19, 2014. Maybe this was a 2014 issue?
Hi, many old pics linked to Flickr no longer work, sorry.
Please let us know if you see it on any recent posts.
Thanks

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom