Fortnightly Photography Motivation Booster Challenge #4: Food

robcee

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rob Campbell
mea culpa: I was doing some stuff and kinda forgot about the photo challenge.

Better late than never!

This week, let's dispense with the abstract and get literal.

Shoot some food! Shoot Something delicious or Something rotten. Shoot Something beautiful or Something gross. Confuse our taste buds and our brains!

If this feels like a cop-out, it probably is, but if you're anything like me, you've probably taken a picture of a sandwich or two in your time. And hey, everybody eats, right?

Rules/Recommendations:

1. One of the preconditions for these challenges was supposed to be that we don't have to go very far to take these photos. We should be able to find what we need around the house or nearby. If you can get out and shoot something outside, awesome. If not, look around at the mundane and ordinary for inspiration. Try seeing things you look at every day from a different perspective. Turn the world on its side.

2. Since the goal of this challenge is to get people shooting, please post new images only! You might have the perfect image in your back catalogue, but you should really try to post something taken during the challenge timeframe!

a) Catch-ups after the period has expired are perfectly acceptable. We're not monsters.

b) Feel free to post as many as you want, but try to pick the best of your bunch. Twenty takes on the same challenge might be a tad spammy. :)

3. Have fun!

In a couple of weeks (May 10th?), I'll post another one of these here. In the meantime, enjoy the photos from the participants as they show up. All are welcome to take part, the more the merrier.

example:

34410833102_8d5c146c07_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom