1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Trade: WTT: E-M10 for E-PL7 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by imahawki, Jul 19, 2016.

1. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

WTT: E-M10 for E-PL7

What are your prices?

Direct trade

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I have a very good condition (as in, Mint condition) E-M10 and I'm looking to trade for an E-PL7. I mainly shoot with an E-M5II and I'd like my second body to be smaller so I'm looking to do an even swap. I believe the E-M10 sold for more new so I think this is more than fair. I am looking to swap bodies and accessories only. I do have one extra Olympus brand battery and 2 extra Wasabi brand. I have all the original accessories and the box (which was a kit with the 14-42 kit lens) but again, I'm looking to only swap the bodies and accessories.

I can provide more details and photos if you are interested.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

imahawki on eBay

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. astrostl

astrostl Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 4, 2014
    St. Louis, MO
    Justin Honold
    I have an E-PL6 that I bought new and have basically never used (might be under 100 shutter activations) that I'd consider swapping. Have the box and all the bits, etc.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    I understand the differences are pretty minor but I'm going to hold out for an E-PL7.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm not sure if there is a rule against this or just common etiquette so I'll bump this once and then let it go.

5. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    I have an E-PL7 and would be interested in a trade. Mine is all black, LNIB. Shutter count is 351 ... I'd like to trade because I obviously never use the camera, whereas I use my E-M5 ii quite a lot. Can you tell me more about your E-M10?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  6. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    My E-M10 is black/silver. It was my primary before I bought my E-M5II so it has about 9,000 shutter clicks on it. It is otherwise in excellent condition. As I mentioned in the original post, I have 4 batteries but 2 are 3rd party brand. I have the original charger and the wasabi brand charger. I should be able to round up all the accessories. Some I've never used. I use Peak Design straps so the OEM strap has never been used.

Ideally I'd like a black/silver E-PL7 but you are the first and only respondent so far so I may have to reconsider. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll think about if the color really matters to me.

7. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    For my uses, black and silver is something of a detriment. Thanks for the note, but I'll pass. Here's hoping you find a good trade.

8. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    Thanks. You too. Funny that we're both looking for something just a little different. So close yet so far.

9. mikecam

mikecam New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 21, 2015
    Hi, are you still interested? I have a black/silver (great taste btw, looks very classy) e-pl7 for over a year with shutter count of 6500, two batteries and an additional flashlight. If you're interested I can upload some pics. Thanks!

10. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm interested for sure. Just left town until Wednesday night but if you're not in a huge rush we can hopefully work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 mobile app