1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

For Trade: WTT: E-M10 for E-PL7 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by imahawki, Jul 19, 2016.

1. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

WTT: E-M10 for E-PL7

What are your prices?

Direct trade

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I have a very good condition (as in, Mint condition) E-M10 and I'm looking to trade for an E-PL7. I mainly shoot with an E-M5II and I'd like my second body to be smaller so I'm looking to do an even swap. I believe the E-M10 sold for more new so I think this is more than fair. I am looking to swap bodies and accessories only. I do have one extra Olympus brand battery and 2 extra Wasabi brand. I have all the original accessories and the box (which was a kit with the 14-42 kit lens) but again, I'm looking to only swap the bodies and accessories.

I can provide more details and photos if you are interested.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

imahawki on eBay

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. astrostl

astrostl Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 4, 2014
    St. Louis, MO
    Justin Honold
    I have an E-PL6 that I bought new and have basically never used (might be under 100 shutter activations) that I'd consider swapping. Have the box and all the bits, etc.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    I understand the differences are pretty minor but I'm going to hold out for an E-PL7.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm not sure if there is a rule against this or just common etiquette so I'll bump this once and then let it go.

5. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    I have an E-PL7 and would be interested in a trade. Mine is all black, LNIB. Shutter count is 351 ... I'd like to trade because I obviously never use the camera, whereas I use my E-M5 ii quite a lot. Can you tell me more about your E-M10?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  6. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    My E-M10 is black/silver. It was my primary before I bought my E-M5II so it has about 9,000 shutter clicks on it. It is otherwise in excellent condition. As I mentioned in the original post, I have 4 batteries but 2 are 3rd party brand. I have the original charger and the wasabi brand charger. I should be able to round up all the accessories. Some I've never used. I use Peak Design straps so the OEM strap has never been used.

Ideally I'd like a black/silver E-PL7 but you are the first and only respondent so far so I may have to reconsider. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll think about if the color really matters to me.

7. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    For my uses, black and silver is something of a detriment. Thanks for the note, but I'll pass. Here's hoping you find a good trade.

8. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    Thanks. You too. Funny that we're both looking for something just a little different. So close yet so far.

9. mikecam

mikecam New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 21, 2015
    Hi, are you still interested? I have a black/silver (great taste btw, looks very classy) e-pl7 for over a year with shutter count of 6500, two batteries and an additional flashlight. If you're interested I can upload some pics. Thanks!

10. imahawki

imahawki Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm interested for sure. Just left town until Wednesday night but if you're not in a huge rush we can hopefully work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 mobile app