1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Trade: Trade my GM5 for your GM1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by MiguelATF, Jun 30, 2016.

1. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Trade my GM5 for your GM1

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have a near new Lumix GM5 - the upgraded model with the built-in EVF - which takes superb photos .... but I just haven't 'bonded' with it. Am interested in making a trade for a GM1 - the earlier model, without either the click-wheel or the EVF. Since the GM1 is worth significantly less than a GM5 in terms of market value, we'd have to work an equitable way for the trade to happen.

My GM5 has an after-market Franiec grip - which is superb btw - and also comes with 2 extra batteries. It's the red-bodied model which actually looks exceedingly cool (and not quite as flashy as I originally thought).

If you're a long-suffering GM1 owner who's lusting after the upgraded model of your camera with that cool (and very functional) small EVF - as well as the click wheel - then let's try to make a deal.

Photos will be available and posted shortly by the way.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

ebay: miguelatf

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.