• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Trade: Sigma 19 2.8, Olympus 14-42, Olympus 45-150 | Location: USA | Ships:

Buy/Sell feedback for Taurahe (9)

Taurahe

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brandon
What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sigma 19 2.8, Olympus 14-42, Olympus 45-150

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I am looking to trade my Sigma 19mm 2.8 (newer version with smooth barrel) only 14-42 and oly 45 - 150, for either a panny 42.5 1.7 or an oly 45 1.8. All lenses are in excellent condition but I do not have boxes. The 19mm came from a trade with a friend, and the oly lenses came from a refurbished kit I bought. Will update with pictures later.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom