• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Trade: Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Black | Location: CAN | Ships: Other

Buy/Sell feedback for JasonCdn (6)

JasonCdn

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jason
What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Black

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

Hello all,

I have a mint condition Olympus 45mm f/1.8 black in color. It's in new condition, no scuffs or scratches at all. I've barely used it (less than 50 shots I would say) and realized it's just not my preferred focal length. Comes with front and rear Olympus caps and original box.

Looking to trade it plus cash for an Oly 9-18mm, Oly 12mm f/2 or Oly 17mm f/1.8. Please let me know what you have.

I'm located in Canada and am willing to make a deal with anyone in North America.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

1 transaction here and eBay username "kelownafornia83"

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• P4170002.jpg
    P4170002.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 133
  • P4170005.jpg
    P4170005.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

JasonCdn

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jason
I'm still looking for a trade at the moment but may change it to a for sale thread if I don't get any bites.

Latest threads

Top Bottom