1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Trade: My Oly 45mm F1.8 for your Oly 25mm F1.8 | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by TwoWheels, Jan 17, 2016.

1. TwoWheels

TwoWheels Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 28, 2014
    British Columbia
    Evan
    What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

My Oly 45mm F1.8 for your Oly 25mm F1.8

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I have a Oly 45/1.8 in excellent condition that I would like to trade for a 25/1.8 in comparable condition. I am the original owner and have had it for about a year. The glass is clean and it has no significant marks on the barrel that i can see. There are a couple slight rub marks on the lens cap and a little imperfection in the lettering on the lens cap but that's about it. I only have 100 shots from it in Lightroom so I haven't used it much.

It's a great lens, but I don't do much in the way of portraits and find it too long for most of the times that I need a small fast prime. So I'm looking for an Oly 25/1.8 instead. They both are listed for the same price at B&H so I suggest an even trade assuming your lens is in comparable condition. I pay postage to you and you pay postage to me. I'm in Canada.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 days

References

eguengerich on ebay

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: