1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Trade: M4/3 Lens(es) Trade For Kit Lens | Location: CAN | Ships: N/A

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JNB, Nov 30, 2015.

1. JNB

JNB Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 11, 2014
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

M4/3 Lens(es) Trade For Kit Lens

What are your prices?

See below

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

N/A

Description

Looking to TRADE for a "kit lens" for my old Panasonic G3 body so it can go to a relative (12-32, 14-42, 14-45, 12-50). Panasonic might be best as it would be stabilized, but would also consider Olympus. Trade +- will depend on what you want and what you have. Make me an offer. The items I have to trade are all in excellent shape:

1. Lensbaby Composer (double-glass optic) with M4/3 Tilt-Transformer. Comes with the Lensbaby Macro Filters kit.

2. Olympus 35mm f/3.5 Macro. 4/3 lens comes with Panasonic DMW-MA1 converter to Micro-4/3.

3. *** Olympus 45mm f/1.8 prime. Silver colour. *** No longer available.

Canadian trades are easiest as we avoid customs, but will consider others. If stating $+-, please indicate $Cad or $US.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

jnb-rare on eBay

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  2. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    I have a 14-42 pz (silver)- would be interested in a straight trade for the Oly 45/1.8.

Comes with box and case and caps and JJC z-lens auto cap.

Let me know if interested.

3. JNB

JNB Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 11, 2014
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Sounds good. Sent you a private "conversation".

4. JNB

JNB Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 11, 2014
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    The 45mm f/1.8 has been traded, and is no longer available.

If anyone is interested in the 35 macro + M4/3 adapter or Lensbaby Tilt Transformer + close-up filters, I'll entertain offers, INCLUDING another trade for a "kit lens" (I have a Panny G1 that could use one -- never should have sold the 14-45 that came with it).

John.