1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Trade: For Trade: My Black Olympus 17mm f2.8 for your Silver one | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by agentlossing, May 30, 2015.

1. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

For Trade: My Black Olympus 17mm f2.8 for your Silver one

What are your prices?

Straight across

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to ship?

USA

Description

Feel free to stop me if I seem too absurd, here's the thing. Once upon a time I had black camera bodies and wanted black lenses. Now, my camera bodies are silver. No problem, black lenses look fine with the OMD. But then I got an orange GM1, and this just looks wonky to me:
    P5290014.JPG So if any of you have a silver Olympus 17mm f2.8, and want a black one (the silver ones do look odd on a black camera body), I'd like a straight-across trade. Here's mine: P5290015.JPG It's in great condition, only condition note is a little bit of scuffing on the very outside front edge (look by the "Olympus" in the next photo) which is nowhere near the filter threads or anything important, and is only visible if you look very closely at that location: P5290016.JPG

Otherwise everything looks like a new lens. Glass is clean. Here's the back:
    P5290017.JPG

This is a good copy, and a little workhorse. I'd pay my postage (first class parcel w/tracking and insurance) and you'd pay yours. Only consider it if you're a forum member who contributes real-life words and images here, or else have good ratings in the Buy/Sell forum.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: May 30, 2015