For those with access to Panasonic EPP discount...GH1 Deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by pxpaulx, Jan 16, 2011.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    If you are lucky enough to have access to the Panasonic employee pricing program, they are selling a bundle which includes the Panasonic GH1 body, and the newer 14-42mm Kit lens (bundle gives a discount equivalent to the lens price) for $375 plus tax/shipping.

In order to find the deal, you must go to the lenses page on the EPP site, rather than the camera/body section - it will be towards the bottom of the page.

P.x. I caved and bought it, so my departure from m4/3 was a short one! I couldn't resist the unique sensor, built-in viewfinder and articulating screen. Anyone have an m4/3-K adapter they aren't using? :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome back ...!

3. linkedit

linkedit Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    New Jersey, USA
    Looks like I have it as well. Thanks Comcast!

4. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    Thanks for the tip! I had been planning on buying the GH2 but for this deal I couldn't afford to pass it up. I just placed my order too.

5. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Wow, thanks for the heads up. I too have the offer through my employer.

6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I hate you all.

7. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Don't hate me, I can't afford to buy one. :)

8. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I received my lens on friday (which was stated to be backordered), but no camera! (which was supposed to be in stock!). I also got my K mount adapter yesterday, all the way from Hong Kong ordered last monday - quite surprised as that is much faster than usual. Can't wait to give the GH1 a good run. Hopefully it'll be coming today - who knows though, the panasonic site is the worst for getting updates on your order.

9. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    Become a fan of facebook.com/panasonic and you'll have access to the same deals. Yesterday they said that the offer was good through the end of Feb, and then they jacked the price up $50. Grrrrrrr.

10. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Joe (over at PF/dp) noted that once you add it to the cart it goes back down to the $375 - that was last week, don't know if it still might do that.