1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For those with access to Panasonic EPP discount...GH1 Deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by pxpaulx, Jan 16, 2011.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    If you are lucky enough to have access to the Panasonic employee pricing program, they are selling a bundle which includes the Panasonic GH1 body, and the newer 14-42mm Kit lens (bundle gives a discount equivalent to the lens price) for $375 plus tax/shipping.

In order to find the deal, you must go to the lenses page on the EPP site, rather than the camera/body section - it will be towards the bottom of the page.

P.x. I caved and bought it, so my departure from m4/3 was a short one! I couldn't resist the unique sensor, built-in viewfinder and articulating screen. Anyone have an m4/3-K adapter they aren't using? :) 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome back ...!

3. linkedit

linkedit Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    New Jersey, USA
    Looks like I have it as well. Thanks Comcast!

4. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    Thanks for the tip! I had been planning on buying the GH2 but for this deal I couldn't afford to pass it up. I just placed my order too.

5. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Wow, thanks for the heads up. I too have the offer through my employer.

6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I hate you all.

7. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Don't hate me, I can't afford to buy one. :) 

8. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I received my lens on friday (which was stated to be backordered), but no camera! (which was supposed to be in stock!). I also got my K mount adapter yesterday, all the way from Hong Kong ordered last monday - quite surprised as that is much faster than usual. Can't wait to give the GH1 a good run. Hopefully it'll be coming today - who knows though, the panasonic site is the worst for getting updates on your order.

9. John M Flores

John M Flores Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    Become a fan of facebook.com/panasonic and you'll have access to the same deals. Yesterday they said that the offer was good through the end of Feb, and then they jacked the price up $50. Grrrrrrr.

10. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Joe (over at PF/dp) noted that once you add it to the cart it goes back down to the $375 - that was last week, don't know if it still might do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.