For those weighing the merits of 4/3 system

pjohngren

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Terrific pictures. I am having the same experience in that I am an old Nikon user and have left all that heavy stuff behind for my beloved G1 and GF1. The more you use them and get experience with how to tweak them, these m4/3 cameras are wonderful and the overall experience is far above any I have had with my old heavy DSLR equipment. When I see someone with the old equipment and humongous lenses, I feel like I am running into someone with an old 8X10 view camera.

OPSSam

Mu-43 Regular
Those shots are beautiful. Images like that I see on this forum everyday continue to impress me. Thanks for posting this.

(And let us not forget the E-PL1 and all those lenses are still less than the D700 body alone)

isabel95

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The more I use my E-PL1....

The more I want to sell my Canon 100-400IS. Great lens but HEAVY!

I've been using my 300mm f/4L for birds through my window this winter because we've had so many gray days and I need the constant f/4 of that lens. Now that's another "lightweight" as well. Gorgeous lens.

Isabel

Those shots are beautiful. Images like that I see on this forum everyday continue to impress me. Thanks for posting this.

(And let us not forget the E-PL1 and all those lenses are still less than the D700 body alone)

DesertRose

Mu-43 Regular
The more I want to sell my Canon 100-400IS. Great lens but HEAVY!

I've been using my 300mm f/4L for birds through my window this winter because we've had so many gray days and I need the constant f/4 of that lens. Now that's another "lightweight" as well. Gorgeous lens.

Isabel
I wish Panasonic had a great, sharp 400mm prime (even a 300 prime). I'd have to think hard about whether to not to keep my Canon gear if that was an option.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom