For those waiting for GH2's from Panasonic Direct

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by jalex, Mar 19, 2011.

1. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    This just posted on their facebook page today:

Attention Lumix DMC-GH2 fans: those of you who have been waiting for too long to receive orders placed directly with Panasonic...GOOD NEWS!! All valid orders will ship by March 25, 2011. We apologize for the delay...it will be worth the wait!

2. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    I hope they will honor all outstanding orders on the 25th though I've heard it so many times I don't trust them anymore.

3. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    I just called them and was told they don't have any in and the representative said she had not heard anything about that March 25th shipping date.

4. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    I called them two weeks ago and the rep said she has no idea when my camera would ship.
    Then she was like: "wait! let me log into a different screen! Boy, are you lucky or what? You are due for the next shipment on the 12th. Check your card on the 13th and you'll see the charge!"
    I asked her if she's sure. She would bet her life I was in line. I called them on the 14th and another smart rep had no idea what the previous rep was talking about. Go figure!

5. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    I hope this is true. I ordered three on Dec 16 and I was lucky enough to receive one of them today!

6. haugaard

haugaard New to Mu-43

Apr 26, 2010
    Decatur, Georgia
    This empty supply pipeline of the GH2 is really frustrating. I'm jealous of all the lucky recipients, so far.