For the dog lovers

Bushboy

Mu-43 All-Pro
Sally is very cute.
Wilson is not...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thespacewanderer

Mu-43 Rookie

Pug.
Lumix GX85.
https://instagram.com/the.space.wanderer

rexv

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Rex
An impromptu iPhone shot of our 14-year-old Sheltie "granddog", Lily, on a mountain trail walk. She doesn't particularly like to have her photo taken, especially before she's had her grooming, which she got the following week.
P6210086.jpeg

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
An impromptu iPhone shot of our 14-year-old Sheltie "granddog", Lily, on a mountain trail walk. She doesn't particularly like to have her photo taken, especially before she's had her grooming, which she got the following week.
Nice picture. For a moment I was about to ditch my MFT camera and buy an iphone.

Breezy

Mu-43 Regular
Lottie and Pip, sadly both left us, Pip just after Christmas and Lottie in March. Missed but never forgotten.

rexv

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Rex
Is she larger for a sheltie?
Lily seems to be well within the specs for Shelties according to AKC. Lily was given as a pup to our granddaughter by her other grandparents. We've more or less inherited her since our granddaughter can't have a pet where she lives. I do know she barks a lot!

WT21

Super Moderator
Lily seems to be well within the specs for Shelties according to AKC. Lily was given as a pup to our granddaughter by her other grandparents. We've more or less inherited her since our granddaughter can't have a pet where she lives. I do know she barks a lot!
Her proportions (to my eye) remind me of a rough collie, but what do I know, lol. I've had a collie, but not a sheltie.

Real Name
Roddy
This is Evie, at a birthday bash yesterday for her boy, who was one year old. Carrot cake and potato-icing, hats that lasted for about a minute, and three happy dogs who could not believe their luck. Unfortunately we do not have a photo of all three days wearing a hat at the same time, sigh. We did try, though :)

Fred S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Fred S
My former wife's dog
A VERY stubborn Bull Terrier

Bushboy

Mu-43 All-Pro
He is a beauty Fred! I’ve always wanted one to look after, but alas, never came my way. I had a friend who had one, stubborn as a mule alright, but didn’t matter, was so laid back. :)

gwydionjhr

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Joel

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom