1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Zeiss Contax G Planar T* 45mm f2 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MAubrey, Mar 17, 2016.

1. MAubrey

MAubrey Photographer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 9, 2012
    Bellingham, WA
    Mike Aubrey
    What type of listing is this?
    For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
    Contax G Zeiss Planar T* 45mm f/2

What are your prices?
    $325 shipped

Where are you located?
    USA

Where are you willing to to ship?
    CONUS

Description
    I'll get photos loaded when I get home.
    I've been looking for a replacement for my broken Contax G1 film body for a while now and I finally found one at a good price.

But I'm paying for another copy of the 45mm f/2 Planar attached to it.

So I'll have two copies and will need to sell one. I'm not looking for a profit or even to get a free film camera by selling the lens. I just want to cover the extra cost of having the lens and I can do that at a price lower than market value.

--Lens is in great condition
    --no scratches
    --includes both caps
    --I think I still have the leather lens bag, but I'll need to double check that

This is an awesome lens for portraits that compete wide open with any of the native 42.5-45mm lenses, of course...with MF. You'll need to get an adapter...I don't have one to sell.

Payment accepted
    Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Free

Handling time
    3 Days

References
    Ebay: mgaubrey318

Additional comments
    Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement
    I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.