1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For sale: Voightlander 58mm f1.4 (nikon mount)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Jamus, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    Well, I bought this lens and I really do love it... but I've been getting more practical with my money lately. I sold my D5000 and now am selling this lens to get a 24-70mm f2.8 zoom lens. I know I'll miss this guy, because not only is he gorgeous, but he takes GREAT shots (when he is in focus, and that was really my main reason for selling). I also have a 60mm Micro Nikkor which I adore, and so since I lean towards the Nikkor more, I have decided to sell this one.

However, it has some of the most amazing bokeh I've ever used on a lens. (Go look at shots taken on flickr with it!)

I am also selling 3 Hoya filters with it: Warming filter, Polarizer, and UV.

400$

I wanted to put this up here before I sent it on over to craigslist. 'Cause I like you guys. ;]

~Peter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    Bump. Now selling here for 400$!