1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Unmarked Panasonic 20mm f1.7 and a Pansonic GX7 body | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by grumps1974, Feb 15, 2016.

1. grumps1974

grumps1974 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 25, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Unmarked Panasonic 20mm f1.7

What are your prices?

£130

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

I have recently bought an Olympus OE-M1 with a 12-40 lens. Although the Panny 20mm is slightly sharper and a little faster I prefer the flexibilty of zoom lenses. So this is not likely to get used now.

I would rather it go to a good home than sit in my bag. It is unmarked - both body and glass and is in excellent condition. It comes boxed, with a metal hood and a drawstring bag.

Those of you who have micro 4/3 cameras will now just how good this lens is - this one is sharp through the entire range from F1.7.

My research suggests this lens usually sells for around £135 - £140 but if you can demonstrate this is overpriced I will consider other offers.

Any questions please ask.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

Same day

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. acnomad

acnomad Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jan 5, 2016
    Andy
    I'll send a PM.

3. grumps1974

grumps1974 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 25, 2015
    I have added a Panasonic GX7 body in black. It is in great unmarked condition. It is I am informed just over 12 months old and has had very little use. I have owned it for three months and have recently upgraded.

This is a great little camera and works perfectly. Although not boxed it will come with 2 extra batteries, an sd card and a Lowepro camera bag of exactly the right size to accommodate the GX7 and at least two additional lenses.

I am looking for £220 inc rmsd for the camera.

I would sell both camera and lens for £340 inc rmsd.

Any questions please ask.

Attached Files: