COMPLETED For Sale/Trade: Legacy Canon FL 55 1.2 and 85 1.8 w/ caps + adapters | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WithOpenedEyes, Jun 26, 2016.

1. WithOpenedEyes

WithOpenedEyes Guest

0   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale/Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Legacy lenses..Canon FL 55 1.2 and 85 1.8 w/ caps + adapters. I would be willing put these both together in trade, plus the extra cash, toward a Panny 100-300 zoom or used M10 MkII body.

What are your prices?

55 1.2>$185...85 1.8>$200..shipping included. I'll take $350 for both together.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale here are 2 nice examples of late 60's Canon lenses. Many are unaware that much of the early Canon FD design was taken from the FL series. Both are in good condition mechanically and very good condition optically..no marks or fungus. There's a small amount of fine dust, but you'll find that even in brand new lenses. Cosmetically, the 55 shows some wear on the focusing ring, but not too bad. The 85 shows very small wear and is nice condition. Both front and rear Canon lens caps are included. The 55 will come with a Fotasy adapter and the 85 will come with a K&F Concept adapter. These lenses will show some softness wide open, but get very sharp when stopped down a bit. I have images from both in the Adapted Lens Image galleries specific to each lens. I can also obtain more if someone shows interest. Pictures of each are here also. I will only accept USPS Money Orders. Sorry..I've had too many issues with CC hacking and am very gun shy about linking my bank account to PP. Shipping method can be your choice...USPS, FedEx, UPS.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

included

Handling time

1 day

References

jayess721 @ eBay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, other than what I listed above. Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• 55a.
      55a.jpg
      File size:
      322.4 KB
      Views:
    • 55b.
      55b.jpg
      File size:
      309.8 KB
      Views:
    • 55c.