1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: TImbuk2 Snoop Camera Bag size medium | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by xxjorelxx, Apr 27, 2015.

1. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Dec 11, 2012
    MD, USA
    JohnRae
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Timbuk2 Snoop Camera Bag size medium

What are your prices?

$85

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling a Timbuk2 Snoop Camera bag, size medium, color is Algie Green/cement. I purchased this bag along with the small version 2 years ago. I ended up using the small bag permanently while this bag has been sitting in my closet collecting dust. I played around with it a few times and rearranged the velcro dividers but never actually took it on a outing. The lid is held closed with velcro strips or snap buckles or both. Also has covers for the velcro strips in case you dont like the method of closure. Still has original tags and stickers. One more thing... I no longer have the cross bod strap it came with. Someone asked about it and I have no clue what I did with it. I probably tossed it a side thinking I would never use it. Price includes paypal fees and shipping to US.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    P1050431_zpskeiyxqtj.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included

Handling time

1-3 business days

References

here and eBay: jorel301

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. xxjorelxx

xxjorelxx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Dec 11, 2012
    MD, USA
    JohnRae