1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Tenba DNA 11 Dark Copper Color | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by So Thankful, Nov 2, 2015.

1. So Thankful

So Thankful Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 9, 2015
    Midwest
    PB020001.JPG PB020002.JPG PB020003.JPG What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Tenba DNA 11 Dark Copper Color

What are your prices?

$100.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

This is a Tenba DNA 11 Messenger style bag in dark copper color. It is only a month old. It is in outstanding condition.
    I do not do PayPal. I will accept Money Order or personal check. Personal check must clear prior to shipment.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

If MO. next business day. If personal check, next business day after check clears.

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Holoholo55

Holoholo55 Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 13, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Walter
    So Thankful, I remember you picking up this bag not very long ago. What happened? Didn't suit you?

3. So Thankful

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 9, 2015
    Midwest
    I found I just don't like the "stacked" style of messenger bags. Don't like working out of a bag that I have to rip Velcro dividers out of the way to get to gear. It is a very well made bag and quite nice looking but it is just not for me and my style. Going back to my Domke F-6.

4. Holoholo55

Holoholo55 Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 13, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Walter
    Gotcha. Understood.

5. So Thankful

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 9, 2015
    Midwest
    Am I asking to much for this bag? Seems to be no interest.

6. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I checked the thread to see the price, and the price seemed OK to me.

I most likely wouldn't take it (too big for my everyday carry), but i think the reasons are (and don't take this the wrong way): you joined fairly recently, have no references or feedback here or on any other site, and don't do paypal. Basically, buyer assumes all the risks. Some people, such as me, shy away from that kind of deals.

Also, it's only been a day, wait until Monday.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    I agree with Ramsey.

I personally own several Tenba bags, a DNA 8 and a DNA 13, the larger model. They are really nice bags in terms of build quality. The 13 is a bit on the large side, particularly good when you want to carry a couple of large lenses, a camera body, and a flash. Filters fit in the front pockets, but tight. The 8 mainly is good for one camera body and a couple of prime lenses. My guess is that the DNA 11 would be good for just a body and a couple of zoom lenses like the 12-40 and the 35-100. I personally found the zipper opening on top of these bags being too small to be used comfortably. And the velcro straps are too large and noisy when you want to open the bag. No silencers are available, so I had to build my own silencers.
    The two magnetic clips are pretty cool and work, but they are unbelievably annoying when you leave them hanging unclipped... which is common when prefer to open the bag using the flap instead of the top zipper.
    $100 is not a bad price for what people get.

8. So Thankful

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 9, 2015
    Midwest
    Thanks for the replies folks.
    I realize I have no references. I used to have an ebay account and PayPal. Got burned so I quit using them. I can completely understand folks reservations. I have sold some items on forums such as EDC forum and Bushcraft USA, but it has been several months since and those sites don't have a feedback system like this one does.
    As far as size of the bag. It is about equal to a Domke F-6. A bit taller and a bit thinner. I was able to get a gripped E-M5 and any of my lenses mounted in the bag along with all my kit with some room to spare. I found I don't like the stacked style of bag. This was my first trial of a messenger style bag. Gonna stick with my Domke F6.
    Anyway I hope someone is willing to give me a shot. They will not be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1