1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Tamron SP 90mm 2.5 manual focus macro | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rdaneel, May 6, 2016.

1. rdaneel

rdaneel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   1

Jan 20, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Tamron SP 90mm 2.5 manual focus macro

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I have to clear out room in my photography closet, so a couple items have to go, including this Tamron macro lens. It shoots 1:2 macro and includes the screw-on metal hood. When I bought, I thought it came with a Fuji adapter, but it says FX. I never ended up getting the m4/3 adapter and using the lens. I'm asking about half of what I paid, just to get it to a good home. The glass is clear, no scratches that I see, no fungus. There is dust speck that occasionally falls into view, but it depends on how the lens has been held/carried, it seems to float around in there.

View attachment 122567 View attachment 122568 View attachment 122569

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: