• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 + extras | Location: USA | Ships:

Buy/Sell feedback for tkbslc (12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkbslc

Mu-43 Legend
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 + extras

What are your prices?

$55 shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 in m42 screwmount. Body of the lens shows a fair amount of wear. The front glass is very clean (appears to have had a UV filter on it most of its life) but yellowed. The rear element has a pretty sizable coating scuff (see image) that doesn't seem to affect photos. Aperture and Focusing action are smooth.

I used this on my Canon SLR and I have some Canon mount manual extention tubes and an m42 to Canon EF adapter I will include for free. If you wanted to use the tubes, you'd need a Canon to m4/3 adapter and then you can use the included m42 to Canon adapter on the lens.

I will also include a brand new m42 to micro-four-thirds adapter.

Includes:
Lens
Spiralite UV filter
screw on lens cap
m42 to Canon adapter
m42 to m4/3 adapter
Canon EF mount extension tubes

Judging recent ebay prices, I think $55 is a pretty good deal, factoring in the accessories and condition of the lens.

IMG_2410.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom