1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Spring cleaning: EM5, mZD 25mm f/1.8, mZD 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by martinq, Apr 27, 2019.

1. martinq

martinq Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Sep 2, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Spring cleaning: EM5, mZD 25mm f/1.8, mZD 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3

What are your prices?

EM5: $200 $180 $150 SOLD ON EBAY for $170
    25mm: $200 SOLD
    12-50mm: $120 SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hi folks,

I'm cleaning out the closet and selling gear that I haven't been using:

Olympus E-M5: This was probably the first Olympus camera I pre-ordered. I generally buy gear when it goes on sale or from folks on this very forum, but when the E-M5 was announced I knew I had to have it. I am the only owner, 9603 shutter actuations, and it shows wear from being taken on many outdoor trips. Includes everything from the original box: body cap, FL-LM2 flash, BCN-1 charger, and OEM BLN-1 battery. $200 $180 $150 shipped and PayPal'ed. SOLD ON EBAY for $170

Olympus mZD 25mm f/1.8: Purchased this because I loved the FOV of the Panasonic 20mm but was disappointed with the Panasonic's AF on Olympus bodies. Snappy focus, sharp photos, great rendering, but ... that slightly narrower FOV just doesn't work for me personally, so I haven't been using it. Purchased new from B&H, only owner, still in mint condition. Includes original box, front/rear caps, and hood. $200 shipped and PayPal'ed. SOLD

Olympus mZD 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3: Before the 12-40mm was announced, this was my go-to weather-sealed lens. Good zoom range, reasonably sharp, lightweight. But now that I have the 12-40mm (and a dinged-up 12-40 to serve as a backup) there's no need to hang on to the 12-50mm. Great partner to the E-M5. $120 shipped and PayPal'ed. SOLD

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

2-3 business days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 7:26 PM
  2. androidhosp

androidhosp New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 16, 2013
    MN
  3. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
    Payment sent on 12-50mm

4. androidhosp

androidhosp New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 16, 2013
    MN
    Payment sent on 25 mm 1.8.

5. martinq

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Sep 2, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Price drop on E-M5. Shipping to US and PayPal fee included in price!

6. martinq

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Sep 2, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Dropped price on E-M5 to $150 inclusive of shipping and PayPal fee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.